Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Jun 12, 2022
World Trade Center, New York
Name: Kane 'Bolt' Johnson
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:562183070
Please state if it is for SCP-RP UK or USA: UK
Level of appeal (2 or 3): 3
Have you already carried out a level 1 appeal - please give details: N/A (Spoken to by Luft and Requis)
Who did you carry out the level 1 appeal to, and where: Luft and Requis in TS
Rank demoted from: CI LTCOM
Who demoted you?: SL Luft & Requis
Date of demotion?: 24/06/2023
What is the case against you?:
From the words of the two Super Admins, me and the previous COM were demoted from our positions due to lack of RP and "minginess" in the CI regiment, and apparently we have done absolutely nothing to combat this.
Is this true?:
The things they listed off where true however me and the Commander tried to combat this.
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?:
By SL, no. However I have been demoted only due to resignations prior to this.
Please list any previous roleplay demotion appeals: N/A
What is your side of the story?:

My first point that I am going to make is the point Requis made on the mingy DC's. As a CO team we tried to combat this by requesting the rank requirement to access these jobs were changed to Beta, this would be to reduce minginess and get quality DC missions and this has still yet to be changed even when being told that this would happen in the future. Furthermore, we had previously stopped/reduce DC raids that involved the operatives MRDMing people and have punished those people accordingly if they do.

With 'Lack of RP' they are technically correct however I am here to explain what hundreds of us have already said about CI RP on how is it very limited. CI RP boils down to negotiation RP and raids or surface wars, other than that CI are unable to RP without taking away CI's main purpose or goal. We were unable to do quality RP with GOC for a while due to their recent mass inactivity and even before that we had treaties and conflicts going on, RP with Foundation is even harder due to the behavior between CI and Foundation are set up where the only time RP can be done is during hostage situations + negotiation RP. The only time CI do RP outside of their main gameplay loop which is event which have CI in them, in which I have heard we shined in our RP ability which is amazing and as my time as LTCOM I have tried to recommend people to continue creating these types of events since it gives us something new other than hostage/negotiation RP and raiding. A while ago I even made a suggestion to change R&D to a more combative job to be able to be able to RP with SCP's and finding another raid objective than always breaching SCP's, and to stop the drought of CI RP.

Another point Requis and Luft made was "All we do is raid, wait and repeat" in my time in the CO team it has been our main problem in finding something else to do other than raids in which we have done combat trainings, Hacking competitions etc. However it isn't enough to completely stall out the raid timer for longer. To fix this we would've needed a new addition to CI to allow us to do something else other than raid, however after having a discussion with Cloak, i have found out that there is a low amount of content team that will even create these changes and even so it would take a while to do so unfortunately there isn't a solution to this problem.

I believe I have covered all the points that the two Super Admins told me and Tactician in that meeting, if I haven't then I would like Luft or Requis to tell me so I can change this post to answer. However, I would love to come back to the position of LTCOM again and I think many others would enjoy me coming back to the CI CO team as well.

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Hi, a L1/L2 appeal was not created beforehand to creating this appeal. Opting to escalate straight to a L3 appeal without first performing either a L1/L2 appeal.

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
Appeal Denied

Hi @BoltSive ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a roleplay demotion appeal.

You have not followed the system correctly when appealing RP demotions. You must make a level 1 appeal to the person(s) who demoted you and if the desired outcome is not up to your expectations, you may then progress to a level 2 appeal.​

Status
Not open for further replies.