Kanye Omari West's Moderator application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanye Omari West

Jul 21, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):Viperz
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 3 days and 16 hours
In what country are you located?:Germany
Time zone:
Central European Summer Time

UAN name (regiment and rank):Kenye Imari East PVT
NWO name (regiment and rank): Kanye Omari West Former SSGT of 1stAL and former CPL IVG. Now CPL 1stAL
Civilian name: Kente Imanti Eati.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:159164566
Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
I've never applied for anything civil gamers related.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I don't.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes, I've played on Starwars RP, Other military RP servers and Civilgamers SCPRP (UK)

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
4 Hours, if needed longer (summer holidays)

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I've enjoyed MRP a lot but have recently stopped playing it. I am trying to be more active now and if I get moderator of course I'll play more. I also like the people in the community and would gladly serve it. I'd also say I enjoy the idea of being a moderator.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I'm able to play longer than most others, I can be mature if needed. I can memorize and learn things pretty fast although I'd say most of the rules are common sense but I'll be reading up on them.

Last edited:

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021

+Support

+Friendly
+Mature
+Good rule knowledge

=Decent application
-Activity is lacking

Hi there Kanye, while I have had good interactions with you I have not seen you online at all as of recent so I do not think your activity is up to what would be expected from a staff member, which is why I'm leaving a neutral verdict on this application.
Feel free to poke me on teamspeak to discuss your rule knowledge. Best of luck.

Edit: You have quite good rule knowledge and are working on your activity, but I still want to see it improve.

Last edited:

david blane

Apr 3, 2022

Neutral

+nice attitude
+friendly

=Unsure on rule knowledge
-low activity

hey, I'm, giving you neutral support due to me not seeing you that often, however, the time that I have seen you, you have been friendly. You could be a good addition but I think you need a better activity. good luck
-David

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
+Support
+/- activity can be better
+Mature but should be an more vocal imo
+Chill

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
=Neutral

I cannot submit a full verdict due to a lack of interactions, but good luck nonetheless.

Regards,

-Dmitri

Kanye Omari West

Jul 21, 2022

Neutral

+nice attitude
+friendly

=Unsure on rule knowledge
-low activity

hey, I'm, giving you neutral support due to me not seeing you that often, however, the time that I have seen you, you have been friendly. You could be a good addition but I think you need a better activity. good luck
-David
Thank you, I'm always free for a rule checkup just poke me on teamspeak.

Caleb

Donator
Mar 14, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi Kanye Omari West,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.