KAP's Staff Application [USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KAP

Apr 4, 2024
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Kacper20209
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 4d. 16h. 45min. 10s.
In what country are you located?: Austria
Time zone: GMT+2
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): DEA Sr Agent Victor "KAP" Halter
Chaos name (include your rank): Trout "KAP" Halter
Civilian name: Kap Halter
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:526291114 and my Steam ID64 : 76561199012847957
Discord ID (name#0000): kap5643
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is my first application.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes, I've got 3 Warnings : RDM, NLR, Metagame. all at once on Feb. 19th 2023. and was shortly banned right after recieving those warnings. till now I have not recieved any Warnings/kicks nor bans.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: No.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, I have played around 2 thousand hours on Serious RP HL2RP Servers for Years.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: I can be on the server around 2 to 8 hours on week days. on Weekends possibly up to 12 Hours max.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I took a liking to this server a long time ago, I like the friendly Community, the daily breaches and/or Events. and how much fun this server can give me. to simply put it in with "why do I want to become a moderator" is to Improve people's gameplay on the server and enjoy it instead of getting mad constantly because of a minge/rule breaker. I just simply want others to have fun.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I have never been a Staff Member/Moderator other than a "Gamemaster" on some private servers and host some events and keep players in check from time to time. neither I know any of the other applicants nor do I think they'd do a bad job if they would get Accepted. but I can assure you that I will try my best as a Staff member. keep the community in check from minges/rules breakers. I will be fair with every rule breaker and wouldn't get my personal feelings involved like [ giving a verbal warning instead of a ban to a friend who has MRDM'd lots of players with over 20hours of playtime. or banning someone for a 1st offense that was a small accident but they did something rude to me in the past]

Dusk

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Jan 8, 2023
Application Denied

Hello, @KAP
Thanks for taking the time to make an application. After some deliberation from Resources I feel you are not yet ready to be a staff member. I would like for you to have a little more playing time on the server to really immerse yourself and understand the rules and regulations to the best of your abilities. I would also recommend integrating into the community a little more so we know as staff members you have the capabilities to deal with the community as a whole.

You map reapply in
4 Weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.