Karl "Devious" Toocher Executive Researcher Application (SCP-RP USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Devious"

Mar 3, 2023
Code: I don't know what to put here
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:634685358
Discord name: That Bean#4123
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have about 200 hours in it.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Karl Toocher, Kris Toocher
Civilian name: [REDACTED]
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes I do
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- N/A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have received a 3 day ban in the past a couple months back for hate speech but have since then learned from my mistakes. I also have some warnings for different things like RDM and FearRp because I didn't know at the time what they were.
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
- I want to do something more and be able to better help the younger Researchers and Jr's
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- I now have experience under my belt and can give others helpful advice and I know what to do to help in certain situations.
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
- I have written a couple documents that Kiryu has approved of and Catfish as well. The thing that makes a document excellent is the amount of time, dedication, and information that is put into it.
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
- The responsibility of the Executive Researcher is to oversee the Sr's and lower to make sure that they are keeping everything by the books and is doing well in their research with no mistakes. And to enforce disciplinary action upon those who do not follow research conduct.
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-Karl Toocher is the brother of Kayde Toocher. (Played by my best friend) They both work at the facility and are normally hanging out together. Keed was always the smarter brother of the two and always had a fascination for science and other worldly creatures and such things. he lived a normal life until one day he found out about the foundation. When he was offered a job at the foundation, he quickly took it and became a researcher. Using his smart brain and his passion for science he eventually climbed his way to the top rather quickly; becoming a Sr. Researcher and in the meantime earning the nickname "Devious". That brings us to present day where I (Karl Toocher) am applying to become an Executive Researcher.

John Iceland

Donator
To: Karl Toocher
Subject:
Application Verdict

O5 Council Clean.png

| Application Denied |

Greetings Karl, This is a message composed by the Research Directorate to inform you that your application for the position of Executive Researcher has been unfortunately denied. We thank you for taking the time to apply for this position, as that is very much appreciated, however, with the information that your old RP name used to be 'Keed Toocher' and your application lacking quite some detail, we do not think you'll be a good fit for the team. If you would like more info you may EMail (Discord Message) either Me (Pup#1341) or "Lunaro" (Bees#4431).

Kind Regards,
John Iceland, Director of Research.

Status
Not open for further replies.