Karl Must Leave...oh and Liquid too!

"Liquid" Karl

Jul 26, 2023
[WARNING SAP]

I don't have a clue what to say here. I am tearing up while writing this. I love the people here, and I wish I could stay, but I just know it's my time to go and let another silly guy take my place. Starting off, I was a little dumbass running around and not understanding anything about SCPs. I slowly climbed the ranks within the foundation and made a name for myself. It really hurts leaving, but I think this would maybe make me feel better. Being the stupid little minge on Sr.Researcher were my best times, "The Headcrab Guy". But now, I'm an ECA. ME, AN ECA. Fucking crazy. It's been stupid. I really wish I never made it to the place I am and just stayed where I was. Maybe I'd stay for much longer, but I don't know. It's been a journey, and this is the end.
2k hours on here btw :p
This is the part where I list nerds I really enjoyed (even though they may dislike or not even care for me, lol). Not going to ping them, just names :)

Insane: This guy was easily my favorite CI member from the start. Stay funny.

Abdul: Smells funny but is probably the dumbest goof I've messed around with.

Change: You may not care all too much, but you did make it fun to be CI.

Revenge: You are the only other Turk I've met. Pretty damn cool, and it was always a great time when you were there.

Pinhead: o7, the great commander.

Prdone: Fuck you, lmao, but for real, you are a goofy mf. Don't change.

Knox: I never hit 300 kills :/ lol.

Pyro: The only SL that even liked me, lmao. 100% deserved o5.

Sadoko/Sweatheart: I still hate you- lol.

Puggo: Scares me...

Marvin: You're still fired. I could never tell if you were annoyed by me, but I'd still bother you every time I saw you.

Diseased: I never got that kidnap- had to hire people to do it for me.

Jason: Thank you :) I will forever be the janitor.

Darby: Yes, Mr. dog man (I think I'm the only one that read your lore, lol) thank you for giving me a chance when others didn't.

This is getting way too long; just lmk if I missed anyone, lmao.
If you wanna keep in touch or even just say bye here's my discord: liquid_karl

Last edited: