Kazzy

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Yes

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
Yes, I was COL of 17thAR and MAJ of SWB previously.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
I believe i’m the best candidate for SSHC as I’ve gained allot of experience after holding several different positions both on MRP and outside. After a year and a bit I’ve been under a diverse range of leaders both good and bad having picked up many different things from them and have seen them lead in a range of situations which will benefit me greatly in my decision making if I were to be a member of SSHC. Outside of the main leadership abilities required of an SSHC member to perform during war time I feel I can encourage USSR to engage more in roleplay at a time where it’s lacking, I will try my hardest to raise the roleplay standard within USSR using any outlet I can to do so.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
17thAR COL, SWB MAJ, ATR JLT

List your strengths and weaknesses:
Strengths:
- Leadership experience
- RP capabilities
- Documentation work
- Able to keep calm during stressful situations

Weaknesses:

- Nit picky when doing work which could lead to any work assigned taking long
- War leading experience
- Too lenient at times
What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:
- High Command are RP leaders for their respective faction. It is their responsibility to lead their faction during events and encourage their faction to engage in rp with other factions outside of events like NATO, ER, CSB etc..

- High Command alongside being largely responsible for leading roleplay interactions are responsible for their factions performance during wars and are expected to lead them through it.

- High Command being the highest ranking members of USSR are to act as models for other soldiers and represent their faction.

What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?:
- High Command should contribute to the upkeep of server health via taking steps to keeping their own faction active, engaging in good rp and helping the opposing faction if needed.

- High Command are responsible for overseeing the factions regiments and maintaining inter regimental relations across their faction.

- High Command are responsible for creating and updating their sides documentation.
Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:

/> Welcome to the Soviet Armed Forces personnel database. Please enter access credentials.

Username: ******* | Password: *********
Identity confirmed. Welcome,

[ACCESSING FILE…COMPLETE]

VIENbU1.png

Hello Kaz

We would like to express our gratitude for your interest in the position.

We are pleased to inform you that our team has reviewed your application, and we are in agreement that you are eligible to move to the next stage. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application, and we are excited to learn more about your qualifications and experience. To proceed with the next stage, ensure to contact a General+ to schedule your interview.

Approved

Once again, we would like to thank you for your interest in the position.

• Sad
Reactions: Aleem Abdul
Status
Not open for further replies.