Keagan's Executive Researcher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80601481
Discord name: researcherkeagan
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I've forgotten due to it being lost for me being inactive for a week cause of family stuff. But I've played a lot recently so Imma say 2 weeks
In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: Eastern Standard Time
Character name(s): Corgeon Keagan Cornwall, C̸̨̨̣͖̘̥̝͍̥̄a̶̛̭̗̞̙̤̍́̓̇ŗ̸͚͔̞͉̻̙͕̪̱͉̫̗̗̉̍̔͘͝l̶͓̳̯̜͚̣̺͔̣̞̩̳̪̃̀̑̋̈͒̓̽̿̒͘ͅ?
Civilian name: Christian S Short
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF E11 SPC [Holding]
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Nope
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
- Dedication
I feel as if I've put my time and effort into Research, I haven't been very active recently due to my birthday and also just standard burnout. I'd love to have an executive position in Research because I do believe I can make a difference within research besides my video logs and presence. I'm very dedicated to the document process and roleplay experience of being in Research. Research in a sense, is my home. I've went so far with how much I love SCP Research, I cowrote my own SCP on the SCP wikidot. I'm very dedicated to Research, and I'd love to see it grow and improve further. I in turn would love to grow with it, as a writer and to mature further.
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- Teaching Newer Players
I've taught a few Junior Researchers within Research, teaching them what to do and what not to do when testing. I've taught them about documentation and gave them one of my presets for documentation. I take great pride in teaching people how to begin in Research, I love watching them grow and move to be excellent researchers. Teaching people will always be one of my favorite things to do in Research.
Loyalty
I am extremely loyal to research and its roleplay experience as a whole. I love documentation and understanding the unknown with the SCP Universe, hence why research is my home. Understanding more about the SCP's is my favorite thing. Loyalty to research also includes the department itself, I love my other colleagues within. Hell Tomato is one of my favorite researchers because his tests are so weird and odd but go for an actual meaning and deeper understanding of an SCP.
Experience
Experience in not just documentation, but experience of testing and teaching others aswell. Testing as experience also brings experience in responsibility, your responsibility in telling the D-Class about what danger they are going to jump into.
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
- From what I remember, 13-14. (We got to have a list of Documents we've made with there grades please). I haven't written documents in a bit due to my absence, but I'm getting back to it! For me, what makes a document excellent is, Idea , You've got to make sure your idea is fresh and doesn't repeat another test. Making sure the test is also comprehensive and has a purpose for the SCP you are testing on is also really important. Also Make sure your idea is ethical, if your not sure your idea is ethical. Bring it to the ethics committee. Proper Document Preset, having the proper document preset can bring an entire document together. It lets the person whose grading know where everything is. Lets the document be cohesive. (I forgot what they call these exactly.) Such as
Title Page

Index
Opening Statement
SCP Information
Aim Of Study
Method Of Procedure
Conclusion
+Signature if needed
Also +Video logs! I really love video logs, they don't make an excellent document but they are fun to make!

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
- Managing and representing Research, adding in new features for quality of life for research. Grading Documents accurately. Letting researchers know what parts of tests are unnecessary and what can or can not be unethical. Signing documents for researchers that don't have classification, or need for sampling above their classification.
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Senior Researcher Keagan is a damaged individual, primarily damaged by his experiences within the Foundation. Keagan is called into an event that included many extremely redacted materials [I.A The Flesh God Mekhane and a Nazi GOI], the other 2 people that went in with Keagan have been terminated for attempting to info breach these materials. The only reason Keagan hasn't been terminated is due to him keeping his mouth shut, but THEY are watching..
[I made this short and to the point for the current story because if we dived into Keagan's entire story, this would be longer.]
Ī̶̫ ̶̹͝g̷̖͋l̶̰̊í̵̘m̸̛̯p̴̝͝s̸̳̉é̴̠ ̷̧̌t̶̪̉ḧ̶̟́e̸̮͛i̴͔̿r̶̞̋ ̸̧̇s̵͍͌e̶͎͌c̶̗̈́ȑ̵̜ë̷̙́ț̵͝s̶̺̔,̶̼̑ ̵̭̎h̵̬͒ḯ̵̦d̶͚͒d̵̡̄ë̸͇́n̶͕͌ ̵͚̓w̷̱͊ḛ̵̀l̴̦̈́l̴̤̊,̷͖͐
̸̏ͅI̴̘͂n̴̛͔ ̸͕̉ṯ̵̓w̵̤̉į̶̑l̵̝͊i̶̗͘g̵̟͊h̵̖̄t̴̥͘'̵̢̈́s̷̝̿ ̴̖̓g̴͖̚r̸̗̾a̶͉͝s̴̟͋p̷̩͛,̵͎̕ ̷̘́w̷̓ͅh̵̟̎è̷̡r̴̜̎ě̵͚ ̷̤̕s̸͈̅h̶̞̐a̸̖͗d̵̳̾ȍ̸͇w̴̤͋s̵͈͑ ̴͚͌d̶̜͗w̴̗͘e̴͎͐l̵̨͊l̶͍͒,̶̳͑
̸̗̽B̵̩̏u̷͍͝t̵͖͊ ̶͖͠h̵̟̽e̸̡̓ē̶̗d̶̤̀ ̸̢͒t̵̹͐h̴̙͛i̷̩͂s̴̗̋ ̶͖͆c̴̭͐a̶̩͊ṵ̵̋t̶̯͒į̴̈́ö̸͚n̸̦̿,̵̞̈́ ̶̲̚a̶̲͂l̷͖̏ḻ̵̿ ̴͖̈w̷͉͠h̸͉̃o̷̻͌ ̸͙͛s̷̰̉t̴̩̀r̵͠ͅä̶͖́y̵̫͠,̵͖̓
̶̹̐F̵̧͠ơ̸̜ŕ̸͙ ̷̨͂v̵̳̋ö̷̮y̴̼͝e̵̦͘ǔ̴̹r̸͎͠s̴̢̈́ ̴̼̑i̴̜͝n̵̥̈́ ̴̖̑t̵̰͗h̸̏ͅē̷̝ ̴̙̈d̵̙͒a̸̡̍r̴͈̊k̸͕͝ ̷̛̺m̸̳͊ú̶̫s̵͚̓ț̴͗ ̷̪̕p̴̫̓a̶̜͛y̴̻͊.̷̥̇
W̶͇͓̙̮̭͚̣̜͊̇̀̌́͌͒ͅͅh̵̻̯͊̀̋͘ô̵̡͊̏̓̋̏̕s̶͎̊͒̕̚e̷̢̻̣̗̞̹̫̩̫̙͌̌̿͗̈́̇̚͘͠ ̶̨͈͉̥͙͕̭̠̈́͜y̷̡̡͓͕͈͙͖̼̭̥̰͚͈͔̐̆̽̃̆͝ǒ̶̢̧̖̝̝̮̹̺̪̠̩̦͊̉̎̓́̀͋̆̌͆̇̐͘͜͜͝u̶̞̻͈̥̬͖̗̤̿̑̒̅̐̑̈́́̏̊̌̌̚̕r̴̠̩̻̼̔̓͒͑̎̎̀͆̍͊̈́̚͝ͅ ̵̢̛͓͓̻̞̣̩̗̦̰͓̠̏͐̍̔̄́̓̊̊͜͠͝f̵͙͇͕͕̩̪̣̹͕̻͕̈́̒̄͊́̀̈́̍̕͝ǎ̶̧̭̗͓̜̟͙̺͓̀ͅv̴͇̥̫̩̱̖̭̭̜̲͇͙̣̹̞̈́͗̈ö̶͚̺̝̙̜̥̱͊͌͑̍͌͊͗̑͜ŗ̶̙͊̀̅́̒͆̎̑̿͌̅͘͘͝͝i̷̭͉̒̈́͗̅͘t̷̨͚̱̩̩͇̠̋́̋̍͛̐͋͝ę̷͕͙̘͖̘̭̲̮̟̫̭͉̃̌̎̏͛͗̃͜ͅ ̶̰̩̘̈́̇̈́̀̐̿́̈́c̷̗̹̉͒̎ą̷͕̝̫̦̫̭̘̹̣̖̝͌r̷̭̱̣̟͇̘͙͙̩̔̈́̋̂̌̃ ̸̛̪͎̞͗̾͂̐̍̔̓̈́́̇͝f̴̯̤̠̻̟̻͑̿̈́̒͐͌̓̀͘͘ͅr̷͔̿͘ő̶̡̧͇̖̼̇̓̉̄͂͛̂͊̈͛̔͠m̷̨͍͔̹͎͕̪̼̈́͒̀͛͑̑̾̽̅̂̑̕̕͝ ̵̢͈͍̈́̑̈̌̓͑͑̿̔͑̎̑̄͘͝ẗ̵̢͎̟͓̼̻̜̞́́̇́̌̽͒̿̈͑̃͗͌̚͘h̸̢̠̾ḛ̴̟̥̌̉̑̏͂̒̔͒͌̓͝͠ ̶̛̙̳͚͐̈́̓̓̋̍̌́͒̊͆̀c̶̨̡̛̤͕̜̳͈̫̘̗̔͌̽̽͑̾́̏̃͘ͅá̷̛͙͖̻̩̖̻̦͙͈̣̹̹̹͙͊̅̈́̿̎͑̅́̊̿͑̃r̶͖̩̗͚͇̠̈̈͗̿̍̀͗̀̍̑͊̎̈́̎s̵͚͖̖̮̣͓̑̂̍̉̓͛͜͝ ̴̻̿̈͒͆̓̃ͅm̵̯̯̞̦͔̏̾̈́̒̋̅̉̔͗͒̾̕̚͜o̵̢̘̻͕̻̠̣͈̮͈̹͕̣̯̽ͅv̶̛̳̎̓̆̿̎̀̍̒į̸͍̬̰̝̠͚̝̭̇̐̈͑̊͛̏͜e̸̡͚̞̊͐́̽̈́̓͋̓͊̋̈̀̊̕͜͝?̵̠̣͉̼͍̜͚̪̺̯̒

Last edited:

Kiryu

Dec 23, 2022
Detroit, Michigan
Incoming Message: Research Directorate of Site-65

J5qnmUU28uRK7cK9xS04_fXR7y_hZrqhUzgC0a3aku79LiGSCAtA9URE7d7NQUa5zF2BkssuA78AUXkmeiYPfP2rvVm9tuHQifQHES3J4NEkME-7r36tHM8jZWxLLhyUib7ZMoO29D-q31s23to1uQ

Greetings, Keagan!

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Executive Researcher within the Site-65 Research Department. Your time is greatly appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been denied.

Please email (Discord message) Dpt. Director Darby (thegypsybard) or Dpt. Director Kiryu (.kurgerbing) for elaboration and questions you may have.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.