Kenny 'Moonlight' s ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 21, 2022
Your in-game name: Kenny 'Moonlight'

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:568293454

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199096852636/

Date of ban: Thu Dec 14 15:18:28 2023

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Stacked Bans [X] - LTAP - Mixing (#Auburn)

Who banned you: Frank (STEAM_0:0:151209380)

Ban length?: 24 weeks (10 weeks and 2 days left)

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I wont Farm bans and Ill behave in future, so that wont be happening again.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes I have a pretty long list of Bans / warns, not lieing about that, I am not proud about the list so yeah, Ill change in the future.

Why should you be unbanned: Because I want to play the Server with friends again, I always had a pretty nice time on the Server. Another reason is, that I want to play a somewhat good server with good roleplay and great content. Also I have Changed in the nearly half a year, so Ill behave this time, and Ill be a way more nice person this time.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I think for the time Ill be playing together with friends who can like keep me down and just have the rules open on my second screen, so I can see exactly whats cool and whats a nuh uh. Also Ill be staying a bit in the back which means I just wont be Over interactive, which means I cant break too many rules anyways.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Its the time and Fun I had on the Server, every day a new person and maybe a new friendship you can make, It has always been fun to play CN even if it was annoying or fun it has always been a nice an great time. The RP is better than 99% of all GMod RP servers, which makes the server Unique. Also I am sorry for the inconvenience, that the staff had with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.