Not open for further replies.

Khan

Jan 9, 2023
Australia
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:158123602
Discord name:
Suspect#6389

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
A handful of months (in-game time 550+ hours on site)

In what country are you located?:
Australia

Time zone:
(UTC+11) (AEST)

Character name(s):
"Khan"
"Unchained"

Civilian name:
"Vertigoaway"

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Site Manager [HOLDING]
CI-B [HOLDING]

MTF E-11 LT [HELD]
CI-A [HELD]
Site advisor [HELD]
Site Co-Director [HELD]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
Never.

Why are you applying for Site Director?
I have been interested in taking over the position since I joined the SA team. I think myself fit for the role or at the very least able to very easily grow into the role in a short period of time. Due to multiple conversations with the director, I was invited to put the application forward. Since I became a Co-director/Manager I have been learning what it means to become a Site Director and effectively manage all the different departments around the site.

What makes you suitable for Site Director over Site Advisor?:
If I became a Site Director, I could manage and help around the site in many more ways than before as a Site Advisor and Co-Director. I would be able to solve department issues and issues involving SA. during my time here my E-11 experience helps me handle all types of foundation personnel and clearances, this has allowed me to think on my feet while dealing with a variety of situations. Currently, as a Site Manager, I want to help make this site a better place for everyone and help the foundation experience for everyone in the facility. As the longest-standing member in SA (besides caboose) I think I am ready for the big leap and the chance to prove myself as a Site Director

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
The site admin team deal with behind the scenes in departments and do weekly reviews to help and support their respective departments on site, they also voice their opinions on who should lead their departments and give them feedback on their actions. They also deal with events in RP. Such things that a site admins would do are as follows:
-overlooking departments.
-help manage leadership in said departments.
-delegate department leadership issues.
-approve high-level testing/cross-testing
-Authing AA, GOI raids and partial site closer for training
-Respond to in-game events involving the foundation

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Khan is a respected and successful member of the SCP Foundation, known for his exceptional skills and contributions to the organization. Over the course of his career, Khan has consistently demonstrated his knowledge, expertise, and dedication to the Foundation's mission of containing and studying anomalous phenomena. Some specific achievements and responsibilities that have contributed to Khan's career within the SCP Foundation include
-Successfully containing and studying a wide variety of anomalous objects and entities, including some that were previously thought to be impossible to contain

-Serving as a mentor and role model to junior staff members, helping them to understand their roles and responsibilities within the organization.

-Maintaining a calm and professional demeanour, even in high-stress situations or emergencies.

-Demonstrating strong leadership skills, including delegating tasks and making decisions quickly and effectively.

-Building a reputation as a trusted and reliable member of the Foundation, with a solid commitment to confidentiality, professionalism, and ethical treatment of anomalous beings

-While in E-11 he was undercover in GoI-0432: The Hunter's Black Lodge as an agent and produced results that would lead to the downfall of the group​

Hypnotoad

Feb 7, 2023
+Support
Khan not only has the proper experience and qualifications for the position, but the natural leadership for it, thus far I have seen Khan actively contribute to all areas of the foundation to the best of his abilities, and even today, one of my many interactions with him I had fun taking part in a B-1 training while undercover as ethics, it wasn’t only effective but fun, good luck khan.

Lunaro

Oct 23, 2022
+Major Support
Absolutely will be an amazing fit for the role.

You got this Khan!

Mike7

Feb 3, 2023
+support
Khan is a great guy and does excellent work. Bext choice for the job!

Ava Cabrone

Feb 6, 2023
+Support
Great interactions all around really enjoyed working alongside them while on B-1

Status
Not open for further replies.