Kirill's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luci "Haze" Demon's

May 10, 2022
Hungary
Original Steam login name (your account first ever name): danielvigh72
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):1 Week,1 Day,14 Hours,46 Minutes,
In what country are you located?: Germany
Time zone: CEST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Kirill "Red Dawn" Jackson, I'm in the MTF E-11 regiment as LCPL and I'm currently on User rank.
Chaos name (include your rank): "Aggressor" Alpha rank
Civilian name: Carlos Morales
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:244182436
Do you have a mic?: Yes, I have a working mic
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes its the first Staff application, I had an Ambassador application, link:https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/uk-bashars-ambassador-application.4802/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- I received the following warnings: ERP/Micspam, Sever Toxicity, Bodyblocking, Trespassing as Civilian, RDM, the body blocking was with a gun but the admin said it was still body blocking, the mic spam/ERP was because I had a brainfuck that day and I was out of my mind, Trespassing with civilian, if I'm being honest I didn't know you couldn't do, and saw other's raiding as civilians, but I learned from my mistakes!
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-No I don't
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes, I was on different DarkRP servers for a long time!
How many hours can you be on every day?:
- If I have school then I can be in the afternoon CEST time if I don't 5-8 hours a day
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I'm on in the noon 8-10/11 am CEST time mostly and there is no staff mostly, I see a lot of people using that time to break common rules like FearRP breaking out of cuffs when under gunpoint or just MRDM d-class/metagame when d-class are disguised and kill them, as "revenge" they remember their name and kill them after spawn so they broke NLR and Metagame
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I'm an active and experienced player on the server in OOC and In RP. I've been on this server for like 2-3 month's already and in the past 1-2 weeks I started to get active. Before I was on another SCP RP server where I gained a bit of experience for 1 and a half years. I had a playtime of 6 weeks so I got some experience from there. I'm usually calm unless something overwhelming happens but I'll still handle the situation and come to a fair conclusion for all.

Last edited:

Brian

Apr 18, 2022
+Support

+ Friendly player
+ Active
+ Good RP interactions
+ Seems trustworthy

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Neutral

-Have seen You, cannot remember any interactions

+Active
-Quite a big history of warns

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
-/+ Neutral

-/+ Haven't seen you, this leads to me not knowing how mature nor how trustworthy you are.
-/+ Previous warns, but you seem to wish to redeem that

I will remain neutral until I have seen enough of you ingame, good luck

Demi

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
Neutral leading to +Support :

+active
+friendly interactions

-past warns

Good Luck!

Luci "Haze" Demon's

May 10, 2022
Hungary
-/+ Neutral

-/+ Haven't seen you, this leads to me not knowing how mature nor how trustworthy you are.
-/+ Previous warns, but you seem to wish to redeem that

I will remain neutral until I have seen enough of you ingame, good luck
Thank you, I will try to interact more with you so that I can prove my worth!

Toni

May 23, 2022
+Support
+very rarely interacted with, but all interactions positive (usually late night server)
+mature

appo

Donator
Jun 20, 2022
+Support

Mature
Well Knowledged
Good RP experience with this fella.

Goodluck ❤️

Last edited:

Alex Bones

Apr 18, 2022
- Neutral
- Close to no interactions
- Low detail in application
- A bit of warns

I have not seen you enough on the server so I cannot give you more then a neutral. Btw don't reply on every response.

Best of luck
- Alex Bones

Zer_p42

Mar 3, 2022
Greece
+support
+active
+Good IA
+mature

Ive played with him as IA and he is very good at the whole RP thing. I've seen him doing alot of stuff as IA so i cant see why he wouldnt be accepted.

Jambon043

Jul 7, 2022
-/+ neutral
-/+ hardly any personal interactions

- multiple warnings
- had quite a few reports of toxicity towards nu7

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Good Afternoon Kirill,

After reading your application, I am issuing the following verdict NEUTRAL

The reasons for this are below;

• Your warnings are quite excessive, please could you elaborate on why you received a "severe toxicity" warning, as to receive a warning of this calibre, it is considered you said something very offensive.
  • The application breaches Application rules; "Don't reference servers outside of the CivilGamers community when applying, this will result in edits being made to your post and potentially your application being denied."
Good luck
Yeke

Luci "Haze" Demon's

May 10, 2022
Hungary
Good Afternoon Kirill,

After reading your application, I am issuing the following verdict NEUTRAL

The reasons for this are below;

• Your warnings are quite excessive, please could you elaborate on why you received a "severe toxicity" warning, as to receive a warning of this caliber, it is considered you said something very offensive.
  • The application breaches Application rules; "Don't reference servers outside of the CivilGamers community when applying, this will result in edits being made to your post and potentially your application being denied."
Good luck
Yeke
Good evening Yeke,
I do apologize for the reference of another server, I've corrected the application.

-For the warning, I have a "bad habit" to be a bit louder when someone is trying to be "smarter".I got that warning a while ago, and since then, I try to stay calm in situations where that "bad habit" is trying to come out. The situation was in the past with someone and I had a big running mouth. I won't shut my mouth and got the warning. I apologize for that, it happened once and never again.

Freddiec06

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 13, 2022
+ Support

+ Active
+ Good interactions
+ Mature and friendly

- Past warnings however I have never had any issues with you myself.

All the best with your application!

Status
Not open for further replies.