Nu7 PVT [Holding]
CI-A [Holding]
CI-G [Held]

E-11 CPL [Held]
SCP-096 [Holding]
Ethics Committee Assistant [Held]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Nothing

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
The reason I am applying for IA Ambassador is because of my recent time and dedication spent playing IA. I have grown an attachment to this department, the people in it, the situations it deals with, and would like to further my career in the department as well as give assistance to the problems it is trying to tackle today.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
I am suitable for the role of IA Ambassador because of my tremendous past experience, as well as current experience today in a number of areas. My past and current Cl.4 experience have given me a great understanding of how to handle a Cl.4 position. Not just that, but positions such as Executive and ECA have given me experience in understanding policy, and also what work IA Ambassadors may be handling. This combined with my recent IA activity have given me an exceptional understand of the Legal Codex. I know it like the back of my hand.
Not only does my experience make me suitable, but my personality adds a lot to the factor. I am very dedicated to the work I get assigned or decide to work on. I care greatly and make sure jobs get done well. Not just that, but I am very friendly and levelheaded about things I handle. It's important to be calm, cool, and collected. I'm also very professional at dealing with internal matters. These are all very important qualities as they set a good example to others on site. People aren't afraid to approach me for help, and I make sure to take things seriously, because if I wasn't taking it seriously, why would a person need to listen to what I'm saying?

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I have written roughly around six documents. The qualities of what makes a document good consists of a couple of key things. For starters, punctuation grammar, basic editing, etc. These are crucial as it affects clarity, the ability to understand the incident or topic at hand. Moving on to clarity itself, it's important to have a clear and concise document. No detail left unturned. This provides the reader with an excellent understanding of what event the document is describing. Another important quality is accuracy. These documents are supposed to be a trusted source and account of an event, they need to relay every single piece of information accurately.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
IA Ambassadors are overall meant to be a leader to the agents and operatives within the department. They serve this by managing the tasks they happen to be doing, make sure they are doing their tasks up to the standards the department has set, or assist them with tasks that might be elevating to such a level that needs an Ambassador. They also serve the role of a leader by setting a good example to agents around them and refreshing everyone on policy and the legal codex.

Ambassadors do more than that though, they also are responsible for the onboarding of new Agents. They run them through the process of receiving their test and handbook. Once an agent passes, they then will receive a tour and training from said Ambassador. This is important as it lays out clearly what an IA agent needs to be doing, and how to do it well.

Lastly, an IA Ambassador is able to approve an Agent to watch testing or events that might be occurring in Heavy Containment Zone.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
I have been compiling my characters lore on this document:

Walter Unrich

Feb 9, 2023

Department of Internal Affairs

Your interest within the role of Internal Affairs Ambassador has been recognized by the Administrative personnel of the Department of Internal Affairs, Mr Kiryu, your Application has been Accepted for this Position, to move to the next stage of your further employment within the SCP Foundation, contact Dpt. Director W. Unrich of Internal Affairs. (Discord - heyola2.0)

Secure. Contain. Protect.

Status
Not open for further replies.