IA Ambassador (Held)
Nu7 CSG (Holding)
E-11 CPL (Held)
CI-G (Held)
Ethics Committee Assistant (Held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
None

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
I believe I am the best candidate for multiple reasons. For starters, I have a ton of experience around site. I have a good understanding of how different departments and MTF groups operate, and understand the needs and relations Assistants have with these departments and groups. Not only do I have a good understanding of departments, I also have an understanding of how to RUN a department through my role of a Department Director. I believe this experience has greatly prepared me for the role of an assistant.

Furthermore, I have a lot of qualities I feel are very important for an assistant to have. I am very professional and friendly. I handle situations in an efficient and respectful manner, and people aren't afraid to come to me regarding issues they may have about anything. I also am very active, usually on site as much as my time allows me to be.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
Assistants (like the name suggests) assist the O5 council by executing and carrying out tasks that are assigned to them by the O5. Provide insight of the happenings on site when Site Command aren't there, so when they do arrive, they understand what is going on. Act as the public image for the council and assist with lesser and more trivial matters. Conduct interviews and help ensure departments are running smoothly. And obviously, Enforce the Code of Conduct.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
I have been compiling my characters lore on this document:

Thorn

Mar 4, 2023
A message from the office of: O5-2 "████████"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1690857270785.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings, Kiryu.

In regards to your application for OVERSEER ASSISTANT, after Council Vote; your application has been accepted Congratulations.

Please contact O5-2 at his email address for your next steps. (thorn#6299)

Welcome.​

Status
Not open for further replies.