Kishinev "Ogre" Enock General Security Captain Application (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:658674956
Discord name:
shrekk#0001
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
Since August 2022 (Over 700 hours)
In what country are you located?:
United States
Time zone:
Eastern Standard (EST)
Character name(s):
Kishinev "Ogre" Enock
Civilian name:
Kishnev "Ogre" Enock
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP - USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
IA Ambassador (HELD)
096 Whitelist (HOLDING)
CI - B (HELD)
B-1 CPL (HELD)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes, so I genuinely was a minge for a while which makes me disliked to many of the members of the community, although recently I have changed this behavior and tried to be more mature and respectful

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
-​
Today I am applying to be a General Security Captain for many reasons. I have decided to do this as recently I have had a great interest and strive in the department. After minging, being immature, and being disrespectful to others, I realized that my time was done and it was stupid after my dedication to this server to throw it away.

I contacted Department Directors, and Onion told me he would gladly take me into the General Security department if I could work on my behavior and pick up my act. Onion gave me a chance, and I wanted to please him after the problems I have given this department in the past and many others. After this, I worked my way through SGT, training cadets, leading / co-leading sweeps, joining AXO, becoming mature, and understanding the General Security procedures and rules.

I was given a chance in this department, and I have put much activity and work into it and myself and know that it is not going unseen by some. After all this, I wish to show my worth and become a Captain, which I feel is the next step in my path to success. This is why I have chosen to apply as a General Security Captain and wish the best!

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
I am suitable for the captain promotion for many reasons. I would first like to address my recent behavior in recent months. I have been Immature, Disrespectful, and a bad example to others. I have recently been working hard on this behavior, becoming more mature, more respectful, and more of a well-rounded human overall. I am an honest and loyal member of the General Security Department who has good intentions and strive to watch it always be at its best.

I have also worked hard to remember and teach the guidelines and procedures to others. I have also been improving and using my great leadership skills to motivate and mentor others skills. Overall my mentorship, maturity, responsibility levels, kindness, loyalty, striving to help others, and respectfulness has truly developed me into becoming one of the best versions of myself and being suitable for GSD

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
Captains Should
- Set an Example for SGTs and Below
- Create a Welcoming and Respected Environment
- Help Lead Sweeps
- Host Tryouts, Trainings, and Lectures
- Accommodate GSD Problems
- Help Ensure Proper Procedures and Rule Following within GSD
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Full Lore File

Dragonbor166

Jan 31, 2023
+/- Support
(Positives)
-seems to genuinly want to change and be a good member of gensec and person
-knows how to actually run d block when understaffed utilising the radio effectivly
-knows the procedures of gensec captain
-nice person to talk to when you get them talking

(Negatives)
-was blacklisted from RRT for a time before getting it back recently
-used to be a known minge
-sometimes difficult to work with if you have diffrent opinions on how to handle D block

Reactions: Ogre

Speff

Jan 17, 2023
+Support

Although yes Ogre has had a bit of a rough past, he is really trying to change and make the public view of him better. Ever since he got unbanned from GENSEC, he's been constantly trying to make his reputation much cleaner, and has been a great warrior in fighting against D-class. He has led many sweeps, and taken control of D-block and maintained control. Ogre is very reliable, friendly, and has a lot of knowledge about GENSEC Cpt. duties, which makes him a very good candidate for the role of Captain.

Warcrime Warrior

Mar 27, 2023
- SUPPORT
  • This individual have been a thorn in the side of GSD for a fair time until recently.
  • I feel that they are doing well and taking the right steps to right the wrongs they've committed, but I do think that this individual needs to show exemplar behavior for longer due to the history they have.

Keep up the good work, uphold the standards we expect of our GSD Sergeants and I would feel comfortable offering my support next time we look over applications. The only reason I do not as of right now is because you have a lengthy history of chicanery and it will take more than a few weeks to undo that image in my personal view, alongside multiple others who've reached out to me about you. Do not take this review of your application as a demerit, rather asking you devote more time to showing you've rehabilitated absolutely before offering my vote of confidence regarding you taking on a rank of more responsibility.

Mayuri

Mar 17, 2023
+Support
-Acitve
-He used to be a big minge but he has improved on him self a lot I think it is time for him to have a jr cl4

Status
Not open for further replies.