Character name(s): Matt Kiwiz Spade
Civilian name: Mack King
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: YES
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF O-1 MAJ CI-BOM E-11 CPL NU-7 LCPL A-1 LT
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- I have one mrdm ban due to a bug with the loadout and switching weapons I shot a rocket at 3 people when I meant to pull out a flashbang if you need more details I will tell u but it will never happen again
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I love 096s story and his interactions in lore with the other SCPs so i hope to portray that in my potential Rp as him.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: He sits down sobbing uncontrollably and for about 60 seconds and then he roams his cell.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: NO SCP-096 is not allowed to "beeline straight to D-Block" unless someone in D-Block sees 096s picture than you are allowed to and you kill anyone whom sees your face along the way. You also cannot break down doors unless someone on the otherside other the door has seen you as wells as that you must take the shortest rout to get to your target in the shortest time no going out to see the civys when your target is in D-Block. And you also cant free SCPs that are cuffed since 096 is docile when his face isnt seen.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: once you have killed the person that saw your face you sit on there body for 60 seconds and your allowed to roam however you cant roam back in to a heavily populated area he is recontained when someone has taken the bucket from one of the bathrooms and plooped it over 096s head making 096 docile unless he had a target before the bucket was placed on his head and if the target is killed then you will stay where you are sobbing for around 60 seconds waiting for someone to put containment restraints on you.

Camden

Jul 7, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Matt Anderson !
Thank You for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on Your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,

Camden​