STEAM_0:1:2537080

Do you have a mic?:

Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

This is my first application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

No Disciplinary actions.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

Yes, 9.6k Hours on gmod I've been every position in a staff team feel free to ask specifics but its too much to list here.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

Played serious Military RPs, SWRPs, Halos, WH40k ecta ecta nut script. I understand the need for professionalism and respect.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

It would vary day to day but at least 1-2 hours minimum. Average being 3-5 hours.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

I want to help the Network to continue to generate a enjoyable player experience, one they will remember in a professional and respectful manner. To be a level-headed staff member able to deal with frustrated and angry players when needed helping reducing escalation and prevent people doing things they regret.

Being able to help fill this role is a great opportunity as yes I have spent a lot of time on gmod but this would be the first time in a while I have committed myself to a network and I look forward to working with you.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

Communication and Honesty. I will always do all that is in my power to ensure that I am honest and that I communicate any concerns I have about other staff or players. This alongside my experience in moderating in gmod and RP servers I truly believe that I can become a true asset to the staff team.

Thank you for reading my application,

Kobra

CommanderSmith

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Dec 22, 2020
UK
Neutral leaning +Support
- Very good app in my opinion
- I don't recognise you so feel free to dm on Discord @CommanderSmith™#9007 or poke me on TS.3.
- Spoken to and has grained by full support with this application
- Seems that you have a lot of experience with being staff on a wide range of servers and games (please note once you are staff for Civil Networks we do not tolerate you being staff on different servers :))

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
I don't have any interactions with you so I'll have to go with Neutral, although you seem to have met quite a lot of people on mrp already who have supported your application so I don't see why you shouldn't be accepted.

Best of luck.

IamBilly102

Jan 15, 2023
I don't have any interactions with you so I'll have to go with Neutral, although you seem to have met quite a lot of people on mrp already who have supported your application so I don't see why you shouldn't be accepted.

Best of luck.
Neutral Support - As i have had no interactions with you.
Neutral
+Has Previous Knowledge
+/- Neutral
+/- no interactions
Thank you all for taking time to read and comment on my application.

As I mainly play NATO it's understandable that I haven't ran into you but I be more the happy to hop in a channel to chill and just talk while we play. Or message me on my discord Billy#5650.

Jack G

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 19, 2021

Application Accepted

Hi Kobra,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.