Not open for further replies.

Kosmos

Feb 10, 2023
Steam ID:
- STEAM_0:1:638785767
Discord name:
- ๐•‚๐• ๐•ค๐•ž๐• ๐•ค#0834
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
- I first joined the Civil Gamer SCP servers in late September of last year.
In what country are you located?:
- NSW, Australia.
Time zone:
- AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time).

Character name(s):
- Adam 'Kosmos' Richter.
Civilian name:
- Erik Finch.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
- SCR-RP USA.
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes, I do.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- I am an MTF Nu-7 CSG
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 2 FailRP warnings, 1 for accidentally breaching 008 when I was new, and 1 for killing a D-Class as a chef when my life was not threatened.

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
- I have been playing as an IA Agent for quite some time now and I am really enjoying the role and I would like to climb the ranks a little and have some more responsibilities then just what comes with an Agent.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
- I feel that I have a strong understanding of the Legal Codex and what it means to be part of IA, and also that I feel that I would make a good mentor and role model to newer agents.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- As I have been playing IA for a couple months, I have written quite a few arrest reports, and as researcher I wrote and full documents for every experiment that I came up with, even those that weren't approved by higher ups (Exec, SC or EC). A good document is one that gets straight to the point of why its being written, and not adding in details that aren't necessary, being clear and precise with its wording and phrasing, well structured and easy to navigate.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
-The responsibilities of IA Ambassadors is the assist the DoIA with keep the department running smoothly with dealing with tasks that might be to complicated for and Agent, but not important enough for the Director to deal with. Ambassadors must always stay professional when interacting with other members of the foundation and deal with the arrests that are above the authority level of Agents and Operatives, They must also train and help out the new recruits, and provide trainings/lectures to help further the knowledge of Agents and Operatives, as well as oversee them in their daily duties, ensuring IA themselves are not breaking the Legal Codex or CoE.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what story lines they would be involved in:
- Once Adam graduated High school, he joined up with the German Federal Ministry of the Interior and Community (German Police IA) and managed to climb the ranks up to a senior position. He spent most of his time establishing connections in other countries, and detaining criminals on the German Most Wanted List and had fled to other countries, and liked his work with foreign affairs, but also enjoyed keeping the Ministry pure and uncorrupted . After hearing about his work, The SCP Foundation contacted him and for a while, Adam worked as an undercover agent for them, gathering intel about Anomalies and helping with possible info breaches. After doing this for a few years, the Foundation offered him a position as an Internal Affairs Agent, up in an isolated site in the far north of Canada, which he accepted without hesitation, thinking it of an easy way to escape some problems in his personal life.

Adam would be involved in story lines that explore some visits from other G.o.I in the Anomalous Field (GOC or CI), or some G.o.I that isn't aware of our existence or that we aren't aware of theirs, and would like to begin or strengthen peaceful relations.

Last edited:

jackslotty

Feb 10, 2023
Steam ID:
- STEAM_0:1:638785767
Discord name:
- ๐•‚๐• ๐•ค๐•ž๐• ๐•ค#0834
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
- I first joined the Civil Gamer SCP servers in late September of last year.
In what country are you located?:
- NSW, Australia.
Time zone:
- AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time).

Character name(s):
- Adam 'Kosmos' Richter.
Civilian name:
- Erik Finch.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
- SCR-RP USA.
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes, I do.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- I am an MTF Nu-7 SGT
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 2 FailRP warnings, 1 for accidentally breaching 008 when I was new, and 1 for killing a D-Class as a chef when my life was not threatened.

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
- I have been playing as an IA Agent for quite some time now and I am really enjoying the role and I would like to climb the ranks a little and have some more responsibilities then just what comes with an Agent.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
- I feel that I have a strong understanding of the Legal Codex and what it means to be part of IA, and also that I feel that I would make a good mentor and role model to newer agents.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- As I have been playing IA for a couple months, I have written quite a few arrest reports, and as researcher I wrote and full documents for every experiment that I came up with, even those that weren't approved by higher ups (Exec, SC or EC). A good document is one that gets straight to the point of why its being written, and not adding in details that aren't necessary, being clear and precise with its wording and phrasing, well structured and easy to navigate.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
-The responsibilities of IA Ambassadors is the assist the DoIA with keep the department running smoothly with dealing with tasks that might be to complicated for and Agent, but not important enough for the Director to deal with. Ambassadors must always stay professional when interacting with other members of the foundation and deal with the arrests that are above the authority level of Agents and Operatives, They must also train and help out the new recruits, and provide trainings/lectures to help further the knowledge of Agents and Operatives, as well as oversee them in their daily duties, ensuring IA themselves are not breaking the Legal Codex or CoE.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what story lines they would be involved in:
- Once Adam graduated High school, he joined up with the German Federal Ministry of the Interior and Community (German Police IA) and managed to climb the ranks up to a senior position. He spent most of his time establishing connections in other countries, and detaining criminals on the German Most Wanted List and had fled to other countries, and liked his work with foreign affairs, but also enjoyed keeping the Ministry pure and uncorrupted . After hearing about his work, The SCP Foundation contacted him and for a while, Adam worked as an undercover agent for them, gathering intel about Anomalies and helping with possible info breaches. After doing this for a few years, the Foundation offered him a position as an Internal Affairs Agent, up in an isolated site in the far north of Canada, which he accepted without hesitation, thinking it of an easy way to escape some problems in his personal life.

Adam would be involved in story lines that explore some visits from other G.o.I in the Anomalous Field (GOC or CI), or some G.o.I that isn't aware of our existence or that we aren't aware of theirs, and would like to begin or strengthen peaceful relations.
+support
-online a lot
-good to be around
-takes his role very seriously and does it right
-plays IA a lot

"Spartan"

Feb 17, 2023
+support
- Good interactions
- As of being in Nu-7 with kosmos ive noticed he always does what hes needed to do an looking for more work/responsibility and i feel that this position is great for him as he understands IA well and enjoys the job
- Good App
- Active

Holding
Nu-7 CPT
Ethics Committee Assistant
CI - A

Status
Not open for further replies.