Director Of Medicine

Held:
Medical Consultant
CI-B
E-11 SGT

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

No

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
I believe I am a good candidate for Ethics Committee assistant because of the role I hold within the medical department. Within the medical department, the code of ethics plays a bigger role than the code of conduct most of the time, so I make sure that the medical department adheres to the standards of the code of ethics. I also have a majority of my server experience on CL4 roles, so I understand how to act and operate while on a high level role.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
Completing work assigned by the ethics committee, Authorizing AA and KOS past airlock, Ensuring the code of ethics is upheld, making sure that departments are following the code of ethics, signing docs when they need ethics approval, work with o-1, making sure any ethical questions are answered.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
As DoM, kowaru learned even more about being ethical than he did as a consultant. After being tasked with being in charge of the medical department, he had to make sure all medical staff were acting in the way that they were supposed to. Through this time, he started to learn more about leading a department while making sure things are running smoothly. To ensure that the medical department is being run as properly as possible, he’s applying to become an ethics assistant to ensure that he learns even more about the code of ethics, and how to uphold the requirements even better. Through his time as an ethics committee assistant, he hopes to learn more about how ethics upholds policies site wide, and implement their methods into medical to make it a better department.

stephenpreisler

Jul 27, 2024
+ Support
Incredibly active Director of Medicine, always approachable with questions, and helped revive the Department of Medicine.

Mirekasuku

May 1, 2024
+Massive Support

Great DoM, literally trained me for the 2nd best medical job (Consultant)

Raixin

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Mar 17, 2024
A Letter from the Ethics Committee
5Zi0Rip.png

Greetings Mr. Nagisa,

After speaking with the other members, the Ethics Committee has decided to move forward with your application. Please get in contact with a member of the committee for your training!

Regards,
Riley Kennedy​

Status
Not open for further replies.