- GMT
In-game name and Previous Names:
- Kreedomz , "god player kreedomz"
Steam ID:
- STEAM_0:0:186935442
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/mrp-staff-application-kreedomz.627/
- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/kreedomz-application-2.712/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- One warning couple weeks ago, It was for base camping and I didn't realise the person was behind their base sign because of the angle I was at that current time.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- I was a Senior Moderator on DarkRP (CG).
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- I played DarkRP for more than 2 years and I hopped onto more serious roleplay (In this case MRP).
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 3/4 hours minimum because I have school and I'm in my last year so I can't be on for too much.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I want to be a moderator on the server because I want to make sure the server's rules being broken are minimised and make sure everyone is having fun playing on the server.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I think I can help by focusing more on staff duties and less on Roleplaying. If staff needs an extra hand, I can try to help them with the best of my ability as well as, taking sits so they won't stack up.

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
=NEUTRAL
im going neutral because i've not had enough interaction with you yet but good luck!

-a big fat minge(tony)

Cluster

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Hello Kreedomz!

Even tho we have talked in TS, I'm still going to go =Neutral. I'd like to see more of you but until then I'll go with Neutral, because I'm unsure of Maturity and rule knowledge.

Good Luck!

Copper

Jan 1, 2021
+/- Support

+ Past experience as staff

+/- Not seen IG much or TS
+/- Unsure on rule knowledge

- You were demoted when you were staff and then got banned on both CG and CC back at the start of February.

I like to believe people have changed, and this was 2 months ago and you may have had time to reflect, as people tend to do stupid things when they are angry. So it would be good to see you prove me wrong, Good Luck

Last edited:
Reactions: Kreedomz

Sandwich

Donator
Jan 15, 2021
Salford, Manchester
-/+Neutral

+Past experience can put you at an advantage.
-/+Unsure of your activity since your last application, however you were active before hand don’t know if you went on LOA etc.
-/+ Not entirely sure of your rule knowledge.

+Seen a few times in TS

Hello there, Kreedomz, I have given you a neutral for those reasons stated. However, if you do pass this stage and become a staff member, you will be at an advantage due to your past staffing experience with the commands and how to overall act as a staff member.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Reactions: Kreedomz

Zype

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
AG COL
+/- Neutral

+/- Haven't had many Interactions with you
+/- Unsure about Rule Knowledge

Good Luck!

Crossen™

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
Denied

After Seeing myself & Consulting UHC you're activity has not been good enough the past 2 weeks to become a Moderator, Re-Apply 2 weeks from this post

Status
Not open for further replies.