For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1697303668490.png
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: BST
Character name(s): F - Kree CI -" Kreeg"
Civilian name: Kree
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
- 1697302342775.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- (F) MTF E-11 Captain (Holding) IA/DEA Agent (Holding) DEA Senior Agent (Held)
(CI) CI-Beta MRU CPL (Holding)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No warnings/bans
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- I have dealt with many 096 breaches and know the correct way he is played as in what he can and can't do and how he should behave. I also know the rules for playing SCPs. I believe I can also create great RP for 096 as I've had experience in many SCP tests.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- Usually sitting in the corner or wall and hiding his face as best as possible. He should be hiding and not trying to directly look at anyone on purpose.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- He is allowed to go to wherever his targets may be and should be going straight to that location instantly. He can't beeline straight to D-block unless he has targets there. 096 should also take the fastest routes to his targets and not to go to unnecessary locations to create more targets.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
1. Grab scramble goggles to avoid seeing his face.
2. Grab a bucket from the designated locations.
3. Grab a anomaly beam and SCP cuffs.
3. Find and locate 096 and bucket him ASAP to prevent more targets.
4. Once 096 is bucketed, follow them until he kills all of his targets and is passive (this is when he isn't enraged anymore and sits down while crying)
5. Beam him and cuff him when in the pacified state then RC him by taking him to his CC, tying him down and walking out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.