1712437370122.png
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: BST
Character name(s): F- Kree CI- "Kreeg"
Civilian name: Kreega
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes and I use it frequently
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
- 1712437501780.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Holding: MTF E-11 COM, IA Agent, DEA Agent, CI Gamma, SCP 096. Held: DEA Senior Agent
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- N/A
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- I love playing as passive SCPs. The majority of my early SCP levels came from playing 999, 912 and 2295. Due to my experience as E-11, i have dealt with and RP'd with passive SCPs a lot which i feel like i could incorporate into playing as 22415. I know the rules and what i can/can't do as the SCP. Overall i feel like i would provide great RP as 22415 due to my knowledge and experience.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
- 22415 acts as a passive SCP helping out non combatives whenever possible (usually in code 1's or 5's but of course outside of these codes as well). They do this by utilising their abilities when they feel like it would help out the non combatives. Aside from that, they will refuse to help people who perform immoral acts. (murder etc) 22415 should also attempt to help everyone, especially those doing good deeds.
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- You would aid the researchers as they are the non combatives and it is your job to ensure they are safe at all times especially during a CI raid.
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
- This depends on the place and the situation. If i feel like it would help the researcher escape, then i would repel him (maybe to the side away from the researcher). If i feel like it is too dangerous to repel then i would instead try to keep 076 attention perhaps by luring him away from the researcher or trying to talk to 076 and distract him while the researcher escapes.
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
- As the Dclass is proactively escaping dblock, he is doing an immoral act and i would refuse to aid him. I would also try to get a combative personnel to arrest the dclass and bring him back to dblock.

Nosey | Curious

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jul 20, 2021
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello Kree !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive your whitelist!

Kind Regards,

Nosey​

Status
Not open for further replies.