Kufies 3rd ECA Application [USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam ID: Not in game atm
Discord name: Luke332
For how long have you played on CG SCP: a long time, current playtime is low as i am coming back
In what country are you located?: USA BABY
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Kufie "rogue" kilack, UNGOC "rogue", CI Jacob "fiddlesticks" Kilack
Civilian name: Jacob Kilack
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- ECA(2), ECAC(1), GSD Captain, Ungoc LCPL, UNGOC SPC, CI-a(3-4) Ci-b(2),
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 2 a long time ago
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:​
  • I am the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant as of my pervious experience on ECA. Aswell as on gensec (in a leadship role). I am the best fit because i will make sure to enforce the CoE And the CoC every day. As of my pervious experience on ECA i know how everything is supposed to be ran aswell.​
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:​
  • There are many responsibilities that are taken daily by ECA. They are responsible for reporting to ECM (Ethics committee member), they help write documents for the site. They also have to complete orders given by ECM and ECC. They are to make sure site operations are going accordingly and ensuring the COE as well as of recently making sure D-class are getting their work permits and signing off on that. We are in charge of calling AA auth for when a breach is happening, aswell as calling a code black when no SA/SC are on. We are the "backbone" of the site.​
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
> Access.File/Kufie.K/site-65

> Accessing File/Kufie.K/site-65

> Loading...

*This needs to be faster. I’ll talk to E&T to fix this…

> Welcome. please input username and password for file...

> User Tiggle_Tyrone@ScipNet.org Password **************

WELCOME

“Rogue” was an EX marine, coming from the dirt to make a name for himself. Making himself one of the best in his division. Earning his way out he went to law enforcement, becoming the best of the best. Going into covert operations. As rogue went further and further in, the more he realized how horrid the other divisions were being. He made it a goal to fix this, making even more of a name for himself. Making himself known in the eyes of the foundation. The foundation sent him an invite to meet in the middle of nowhere for a “job opportunity”. Rogue complied. He went that day and was drugged, taken into the foundation and woken up in some bunks. He met with ECC Dalton. He was offered a CL3 internal affairs position. Where he could correct the wrong doing. Making his name more and more out there. Till he went on a “undercover” mission as a cadet in d-block. Learning of the horrifying things happening in there he went to schedule a meeting with Ethics. Where he told them of what was going on. He was offered the chance to interview and took it. He, after 6 months, fixed the issues in d-block. Being offered the ECA position due to his true dedication to the foundation.​

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────

A message has been received from the Site-65 Ethics Committee
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Kufie's Ethics Committee Assistant Application.
2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sV...png
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for showing interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the Committee agrees that you are not yet suited to become an Ethics Committee Assistant. For details regarding your denial feel free to contact any Ethics Committee Member. You may reapply after two weeks.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Status
Not open for further replies.