Donator
Feb 19, 2023
New york, USA

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:640297473
Discord name: Luke332
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1709450358720.png
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Kufie "rogue" Kilack, "Rogue" (GOC), Kufie "fiddlesticks" Suric (CI)
Civilian name: Kufie
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: ECA (X2), GSD captain, CI-b (x2) CI-a, ungoc LCPL, 096
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes, 2 almost a year ago

Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
- There are a couple reason im applying for Medical Consultant, the main one being i want to branch my knowledge more. I feel the more i know about each department the more i will learn and understand what each takes. I also have a very fond passion for medical, as i am not on it much (which im working on) i have missed the calmness of it.
What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:
- Leadership abilities. With Having been a GSD captain i have learned what it takes to be a leader, and what the responsibilities of a leader are.
Determination. When i get into a position i am determined to try my hardest in it, continuing down that path untill i physically cant anymore.
RP abelites, IM GOOD AT LARP

Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
- ECT
* Ask the patient if they've been revived in this lifetime (unless Cl4 is ordering it)
* Sit them down on the ECT machine
* Click and wait for it to do its thing

What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:
- Medical consultants are responsible for watching over the medical department
* job bans when needed
* Give Medical license test
* Ensuring that medical department is doing what they need to
* Lead Medical in Roleplay

Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Kufie used to work at a hospital. He worked there for 7 years before he moved hospitals. He worked at St jude hospital for an upward of 12 years, helping with everything. He was doing his normal procedures as a surgeon when men in black came in, one was injured and needed immediate help. Kufie performed an imergency surgery on a foundation member, not even knowing it. About 5 months after, Kufie got contacted by a new organization (at least new to him) The SCP foundation. He was offered a job as a surgeon. Kufie gladly accepted he wanted to help as much as he could, he went from Doctor, to sr.doctor. To then be offered the role of consultant. Kufie smiled as he said yes to the new job.

Playdoughzombie

SCP-RP Staff
Nov 17, 2022
Arizona
gayballs.gov
To: Kufie Kilack
Subject: Application Denied

Dear @Luke332 , thank you for applying for the position. We are sorry for the long wait time on this application. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application. We in the medical team have reviewed your application, and we are unfortunately going to have to deny your application to join the Medical Lead. If you would like an elaboration on why we have denied your application you may contact me over email (discord: playdoughzombie), you may re-apply in 2 weeks time, have a wonderful day Dr. Kilack.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.