Status
Not open for further replies.

Kufie

Donator
Feb 19, 2023
New york, USA

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:640297473
Discord name: Luke332
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I currently have almost 3 days Vtime (wokring on getting it up) But ive beeen around for a liong time
In what country are you located?: America
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Kufie "rogue" Kilack, "rogue" (goc), Kufie "fiddlesticks" Suric
Civilian name: Changes alot
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: I have a very good mic
- I have a very good mic
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- CI-B (2), CI-A(2), GOC LCPL, ECA (2), GSD captain, 096
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes, 2 almost over a year ago for being stupid

Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?
- I am applying for Chief of Security because i want gensec to have a good leader, a good remodel, and to help gensec look better overall. I want to ensure that GSD is being ethical, following orders and being a part of the community that players want to be around and be in. As of right now gensec is not that, i want to change that.
What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?:
-
Leadership abbilites, as i am in a position and have been in positions where i need to go above and beyond i feel that i have the leadership capabilities of what it takes to commend d-block, to ensure that GSD are doing their jobs, and to ensure the safety of d-class Aswell as Gensec and the rest of the foundation.
Role model: I have had my ups and downs, where i am known as Goofy Kufie, but at the end of the day i am someone alot of players look up to, someone that players aspire to be like. I have done alot in my past i wont lie, ive done some silly things but ive also handled the serious things aswell.

-
What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?:
-
The responsibilities of Chief Of Security in RP are
* Ensuring D-block is remaining under controll
* ensuring Gensec are being ethical aswell as following the FLC
* watching over gensec as a whole
* ensuring that when Foundation personnel are in d-block and around d-class, that they are safe.
* Watching over gensec to see potential captains.

Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Kufie started work off as normal, went into d-block to do his daily rounds, checking on d-block. He goes to talk to a gensec Cadet, when he is pulled away. The Site Director wants to talk to him. "Uh oh" He thinks to himself.
SD: "sit down, rogue"
Rogue: "okay, sir. Did i do something, am i in trouble?"
SD: No, quite the opposite, your getting a promotion."
Rogue: "Oh? What promotion do you mean?"
SD: Speff, the former CoS has Resinged. You were the best person, the most recomended person."
Rogue: "Thank you sir, its an honor. I wont let you down."
SD: "woah there rogue, slow down. Your not CoS YET."
Rogue: "im sorry sorry, im just happy."

SD: "I can tell, but calm down, we will be in contact with you with more information"

As rouge walks out, 3 of the Captains are there to give their congrats. He's earned it.

Hanz Powers "roro"

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
May 30, 2023
-Neutral
Not sure if you got past jr captain.
I have not seen you on much recently

EDIT: changing to a plus support now that I think harder I remember all of the leadership you show

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
From Site Administration
To: Kufie

APPLICATION ON HOLD

Hello @Luke332

Thanks for showing interest in the Position of "Chief of Security", At the current time Site Administration has decided to place your Application ON HOLD till further Discussion is made.

Kind Regards,
Site Director Pyro

Harold Hawks

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Mar 12, 2023
America
From Site Administration
To: Kufie

APPLICATION DENIED

Hello Kufie,

Thanks for showing interest in the Position of "Chief of Security", as of now Site Administration has decided to Deny your application for Chief of Security. Please contact me or the SA over your department for further information.

Kind Regards,

Site Manager Harold

Status
Not open for further replies.