Status
Not open for further replies.

xeno

Jan 18, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
CertTheCat900
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP:
About 3 weeks
14. I may sound younger but it's because I haven't hit puberty yet so please don't judge how I sound but only my voice and maturity.
In what country are you located?:
England, United Kingdom, Manchester
Time zone:
GMT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
Kurt Mango
Chaos name (include your rank):
N/A
Civilian name:
Dodgey Dave
Steam ID:
Steam ID: 76561199146910982
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 warning for accidentally saying 'Is that an admin invisible that you just shot?' because there was an admin invisible and some MTF member accidentally shot him. Jason M let me know that I cannot talk about OOC/Admin while in rp. So I have learnt my lesson from that. In fact I don't even know if I got a warning for that.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-Yes, I have been an admin on a Roblox server before. Quite a popular one but I forgot the name of it since I do not play Roblox anymore.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes, I have been in a few situations which required serious roleplay.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- I can be on for 6-7 hours on a school day and when it's the weekend or the holidays I can be on all day everyday until I got to sleep for 8 hours.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-A reason I would love to be a moderator for is because I feel like I will have a big part as admin such as not getting heated when in heavy situations, another reason is that I'm pretty good at coding so i'll be able to help fix bug issues on the server. Another reason is that if there are any racists, cheaters, toxic behaviour, RDM ect. then I will deal with that seriously and there will be consequences/punishments to those people.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I often play about 5-6 hours a day (loving the server btw) and I do see that admins struggle to deal with difficult situations and some are quite new to admin so I definitely see some struggling to find a player's name to return them or some struggle with checking logs. So I think I could give them admins a helping hand and deal with situations myself.

-Yours sincerely, Kurt Mango.

Last edited:

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
-support =neutral (may change to +support)
-don't recall seeing you around so unsure on everything else +active
+few interactions have been positive

=unsure on rule knowledge (lets have a chat when we are both on later)
=you are under 15(like me) so you need perms from a Senior Admin+ if i remember correctly and it's best to mention who gave it at the end of the app to limit confusion (this bit isn't really affecting my decision this is just a bit of guidance from someone else who has applied for staff at a similar age)
GL Kurt -Dor

Last edited:

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
I'm always on SCP. 1 time I asked you If I could become SCP-999 but I guess you were afk. Also why give me -support for not seeing me on the server. I felt like you could of given me neutral.
it was due to not remembering properly and i apologize for not noticing you on the PM. The verdict is being updated soon

Last edited:

Cal

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2020
I put the new Forgis on the Jeep
Application Denied

Hi @CertTheCat900,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Unfortunately you do not meet the age requirement to become a member of staff.

You may re-apply when you meet all prerequisites to become a staff member.​

Status
Not open for further replies.