Kwill Leaving SCP.

david king

May 24, 2022
Hey guys!

I am not really arsed to write 1247861534867152341 messages on how sad this is so I just wont, but I will go through the timeline in a short manner.

I joined this server around 06/04/2022, after recommendation from my old SHA COM @Mural (He is my father)

I remember a few moments, such as nearly getting warned for naming conventions and RDM for shanking a guy in testing line (it was pretty funny)

FF to GENSEC, where I became a gigachad showing my prospects (I unethically shot all the D-class), I met one guy called @Igorski. This guy was basically my bitch, I would just hand any unethical cadets to him to arrest and he would do it. He later got SD which is basically all because of me.

I joined Nu-7 (alongside Luxembourg) planning to join A-1, around this time Nu-7 peak players were 5-7. I quickly grew to love it with a few people, @Avery Winters, @Simon "Kitton" A. and Aki (cant find ping) I rose the ranks to LT in less than a month, and quickly became the backbone of the regiment.

Long time later, after a lot of months of work we became the most active regiment on the server, with around 16-18 players on peak times, so powerful that I had to literally nerf my own men and tell them to walk back to raids to give CI a chance (sorry nirvan). Avery pathed the way, Damian did the maths, Simon sniped and I lead with my shield. It was the good days.

After that, Damian and Aki left or got demoted, Avery left, then Simon got demoted. Though I did raise multiple people during this time (@Demi @Anthony "Pilot" @Jambon043 Lequise and probably some others that I failed to note), I felt absolutely alone. All the people that I joined with had left, and I just felt the overwhelming stress of playing 9-14 hours a day for Nu-7 pile up back onto me. I spent over 1000 hours as Nu-7, and can say that I am happy with the work I did having left it with over double the activity and prowess.

I was COM for a while, where I appointed my new CO team after several struggles of both @AssassinsAim and A-1 kidnapping all my candidates (Especially Assassin...), After I felt as though it was in a suitable enough spot, and leaving enough plans and blueprints behind for everyone to follow I left, and follow they did. Some of the tactics I used as COM or CO are still used today, sometimes even on US server. (Mainly SOP and Hell Week).

This is where I started to focus on my Admin duties, which is what most of you will probably know me for. I joined Content team and blazed through suggestions, this is where me and @Yeke started to become good friends and I must say after Simon left Yeke has been one of the if not the only reason I managed to stick around for so long, the struggles we have both been through together in the Content Team has been astronomical and I regret having to leave to not be by his side.

Now I have left, I have both Uni and Work coming up and the stress I get from my SL duties is far too much to have to continue doing it. You guys might actually be able to get a suggestion through without seeing SUGGESTION DENIED, who knows.

I will still occasionally appear, I am gonna try to get 1000 messages on forums and play rust mostly alongside helping mapping for it. But I will be around a hell of a lot less than I once used to be.

Special shoutout to a few people, I'll put in a little box for ease of read
@Lily First supervised person to get Admin, then it was @Rushi
@Flames chad
@Monarch chad
@Jules chaddete
@Cloak Giga chad ultra sex
@Winkie We never really saw eye to eye, but I will always respect the work ethic you uphold.
@Darren One of my favorite players, came back from an abysmal reputation and continues to prove his own worth. Love this guy
@Tony_ His +support prolly one of the only reasons I got accepted
@Bubba this guy defo didnt accept me out of bias
@Jons Super chad
@Claire! :) (Where is kaz)
There are probably a few others, some I can't find the ping of. But alot of you know where you stand in my story, I have not forgotten you (I might of)

This, for the majority of you, will be goodbye. ?
-support
You forgot me ?
O7 kwilly

david king

May 24, 2022
Because of him i got beat up and fed to 939s one time .i hope you rot in hell (where you belong)when they held your funeral i couldint be more hapy
once i come back to civil gamers i will become com of ci and destroy your beloved nu7
Yours sincerly david grey