For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since June 2022
In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): CI-Gooner, Foundation- Kyler Root, Civ- George Herman
Civilian name: George Herman
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
none yet
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
The only ones I remember are the XP farming, most recent rdm, and FailRP
XP Farming- didn't know you werent allowed to that was my bad and learned my lesson.
Rdm- Was told by others you could kill other D class as D class which is also my bad for not knowing and wont ever do it again.
FailRP-It was a confusing situation don't really remember what happened but remember the guy that reported me, the staff, and me were all confused if it was FailRP or not, but they decided it was.
The rest were around a year ago and I know the rules now.
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: Because I know very well that the "shy guy" has super perceptual abilities and breaks through the containment through his face
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
When he calmed down he would be very docile, not aggressive, and suppress the crying by sitting down
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:

Once 096containment breach, he will temporarily suppress his emotions, cover his face and look through his own perception. It is the unlucky guy who sees his picture, and then he will enter a state of rage to look for the person who sees his face
Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:Yes, he can, but the premise is that those who have seen his face hide in d-block, 096 will only focus on those who have seen his face
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
Please describe all steps of the process:First of all, he will look for people who have seen his face and kill those who inadvertently see his face on the road. When he is calm, he needs to put a bucket on his head to ensure that his face is not seen in the process, then SCP constraints him, and then MTFs needs to take him back to his containment room to ensure that no one has seen his face in the process

Toad.

Sep 25, 2022
AUS
Hello!

Before a verdict can be made, please reupload the screenshot dictating your current SCP level; you have 48 hours to edit it. Otherwise, the application may be denied.

Regards, Toad.

"Comet"/Shoobinshurt

Jul 11, 2022
Hello!

Before a verdict can be made, please reupload the screenshot dictating your current SCP level; you have 48 hours to edit it. Otherwise, the application may be denied.

Regards, Toad.
Its in the comments, it wont let me put it in the thread.

Toad.

Sep 25, 2022
AUS
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Kyler Root
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,
Toad​

Status
Not open for further replies.