For how long have you played on CG SCP: 152 hours
In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Kyler Root
Civilian name: Johnn Baker
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-
eDGfk2yH2nMdkF4XsF6capQAnoD44pA_vVwtU_qTP-4x7ov30vswUSci27tsHX4x4UDzAIaJq-77NYFtF5x5GpQ8MX1mkF0ymBj-wddLQhYbi-YBqsBGMC7sp0Wk1bpapLNcQZl01MNEchDwgUQ7OQrF47NMIPLpX2lXsdVEaTCapfbNANhw5zlBmtRkLw

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
-Licenses- RRT, Medical
-Jobs- IA(holding) RRT(holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
  • Bans- XP farming, it was a few months ago and i had no idea it wasnt allowed.
  • Warns- Failrp, Failrp|NLR, I had just started the server and it was a very confusing situation for the admin(s) and me.

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
-
  • I think I am suitable because 096 has been something I have always wanted to play as, so I would watch people play as him and I would learn from it so I think I understand the playstyle of 096 and how to play him. I also love to play the scps on this server, i feel as if i was accepted for 096 i would be more active on the server.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
-When 096 is enraged he will chase everyone who looks at his face, then he will sit down and cry and wait for someone to look at his face or wait to be re-contained.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
-
  • 096 can't just run around; he can only follow people who have looked at his face. So if someone looks at his face and runs into the d block he can go in there. He can chase whoever looks at his face.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:MTF members with scrambles grab a bucket, make sure he is NOT enraged then put it on his head, have 1 person use the anomaly beam while the other person puts on SCP restraints, then drag him to his containment cell.

shing lee/lee shing

Jul 30, 2022
Steam ID: 76561198452503645
Discord name: BRUH#1840
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 152 hours
In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Kyler Root
Civilian name: Johnn Baker
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-
eDGfk2yH2nMdkF4XsF6capQAnoD44pA_vVwtU_qTP-4x7ov30vswUSci27tsHX4x4UDzAIaJq-77NYFtF5x5GpQ8MX1mkF0ymBj-wddLQhYbi-YBqsBGMC7sp0Wk1bpapLNcQZl01MNEchDwgUQ7OQrF47NMIPLpX2lXsdVEaTCapfbNANhw5zlBmtRkLw

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
-Licenses- RRT, Medical
-Jobs- IA(holding) RRT(holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
  • Bans- XP farming, it was a few months ago and i had no idea it wasnt allowed.
  • Warns- Failrp, Failrp|NLR, I had just started the server and it was a very confusing situation for the admin(s) and me.

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
-
  • I think I am suitable because 096 has been something I have always wanted to play as, so I would watch people play as him and I would learn from it so I think I understand the playstyle of 096 and how to play him. I also love to play the scps on this server, i feel as if i was accepted for 096 i would be more active on the server.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
-When 096 is enraged he will chase everyone who looks at his face, then he will sit down and cry and wait for someone to look at his face or wait to be re-contained.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
-
  • 096 can't just run around; he can only follow people who have looked at his face. So if someone looks at his face and runs into the d block he can go in there. He can chase whoever looks at his face.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:MTF members with scrambles grab a bucket, make sure he is NOT enraged then put it on his head, have 1 person use the anomaly beam while the other person puts on SCP restraints, then drag him to his containment cell.
would recommend adding some lour cuz from past experience it wont get accepted unless u show knowledge about 096

Toad.

Sep 25, 2022
AUS
APPLICATION DENIED

Hello @Kyler Root !
Thank You for taking the time to make an application!

Your application was denied due to incorrect responses. Please ensure you read the questions carefully as well as the role for 096.

You may reapply in 3 days.

Kind Regards,
Jerry​

Status
Not open for further replies.