Kyle's Executive Researcher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

H20

Dec 7, 2021
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:147144113
Discord name: H20 (0x80)#3342
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Unfortunately, I am slightly late to the party and started playing about 2 - 3 days ago.
In what country are you located?: England

Time zone: GMT

Character name(s): Kyle G.

Civilian name: N/A (I prefer playing on Foundation rather than Civilian)

Do you have a mic?: Yes I do

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: N/A

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?

- I am applying for the position of Executive Researcher because I'd like for the opportunity to work with higher clearance SCP's, furthermore continuing to help researchers in their studies and aiding Jr Researchers in their transition into the site. I would also love for the chance to create more interesting and memorable scenario's while continuing a manner of authority and respect for both intense roleplayers and gamers alike to enjoy their time being tested / researched ect. I've personally seen a lot of researchers unable to attempt experiments on higher clearance SCP's simply because of their status and the fact no Executive Researcher's were available to assist regardless of their capabilities therefore I'd love for the chance to be that helping hand between experiments.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- I feel I am most suitable for the role of Executive Researcher due to my extensive experience when it comes to leading scenario's and my extreme activeness in the Foundation. Having former experience as COL of SAS ( Slightly irrelevant I know but we're not allowed to mention anything outside of the CG community ) I know exactly how to handle situations under pressure and create fun and interesting yet serious and professional scenario's for players to enjoy. To add to that, the fact I've been able to reach level 30 within the 2 - 3 days I've been playing shows my determination to prove myself and prove to yourselves that I have what it takes to be a bigger role. Additionally, I personally really enjoy reading and writing documents written by myself and other fellow researchers and I really take into account what the studies are about. All my efforts since the beginning have gone towards research and I am more than happy to continue that trend.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?

- One I think (Don't take my word on it), Unfortunately as I mentioned I am late to the server so I have only been able to send in so many documents on my research although I have received multiple good's. | As for what I think makes a document excellent, it is based on a lot of factors, this includes: Grammer, Plan, Execution and quality over quantity. A document that covers all basis, informs the reader on a unique concept and provides theory and practical that links up to what another researcher could find should he / she repeat the test. A clear layout of Point, Evidence, Explain, Conclusion, as basic as it gets. It's also important to really consider WHY the research might be useful for someone and why they should care more over yours than someone elses. If someone writes a 5 page document on a pointless idea that has either, already been researched thoroughly or not necessary, it won't be as good as someone's 3 page document on a unique idea that actually adds value to the Foundation. Most importantly, detail, if someone half asses a document hoping to get an excellent, they won't, really get the tiny details and put the extra effort to getting that excellent.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
- To make it easier on the eye, i'll list them out.

-- Ensuring Jr and Trained Researchers are following proper procedure.
Not Abusing their position for their own gain.
-- Staying active and being an involved member of the Research Sector.
Keep the Roleplay flowing!
-- Grading documents fairly.
-- Giving Researchers a fair chance at proving themselves.
-- Praise and Reprimand Researchers based on their progress / behaviour.
-- Assist the Director of Research in creating guidelines to help give beginner Researchers that extra hand.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Name: Kyle G.
Security Clearance: 4
Position: Executive Researcher
Former Postings: Site-88, Site-11, Site 65
Current Location: Site-65

Dr. Kyle is an Executive Researcher who worked at Site-88 and Site-11 before being transferred to Site-65 because the O5 council alongside Director of Research designated a transfer for his outstanding experiments and documents. He began working for the Foundation on the 12th of April in 1998 and continued his research on SCP-███ confirming mass hysteria by proving that mass cell regeneration is affected by music and ██████.

' Dr Kyle's "Moja Podróż" Personal Diary '

"??'? ???? ??? ???? ????? ?'?? ???? ???, ??????? ?'?? ???? ????? ???? ??? ??? ???, ??? ?????'? ???? ????? ?? ??? ???!
???? ?'? ????? ?? ?? ?????!
???? ???? ??? ??? ??? ???????!
??? ?? ???'? ???? ??!
??? ? ???? ? ????? ?? ???? ?? ??? ???? ??? ???? ????.. ????'? ????.
??? ??? ??? ??? ??????? ???????? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?????? ????? ????, ?? ?? ?? ??? ????? ???? ???...
????? ????, ??'? ??? ???? ??? ???? ???, ? ???? ?????? ?? ???????? ????????, ? ???? ??? ??? ???? "???????".

Dr Kyle's current projects are :

SCP-035's - "The Possessive Mask"
SCP-457's - "The Burning Man"
SCP-294's - "The Coffee Machine"

And more [REDACTED] experiments.

Last edited:

H20

Dec 7, 2021
+Support
+Quite active
+I've seen him perform well on researcher after I taught him how to do it (think I did atleast)
+Good lore
+Poland?? Bilingual?? ??????
???
+Detailed application
+/- Not active in TS
Appreciate the love but I'm pretty sure you got the wrong person, We have had some RP encounters before but I've figured out all of the aspects of Researcher on my own.

Not had a reason to be as active on TS as I should however I was back in my SAS days and I will be as soon as I have a reason to be on TS again.

Reactions: Jason M.

Pan Police

Oct 5, 2021
+ Seems to have an understanding of being a researcher
+ Times I’ve seen them in game they’ve been running experiments

+/- Never actually seen experiments take place when on researcher but I believe they are run well
+/- Not seen on TS

Noah Kraus

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Jan 4, 2021
Application Denied

Hello @H20 , Thank you very much for taking the time to apply for this role. Today I will have to be denying your application due to you seeming like a pretty unknown researcher, however we have seen how much effort you have put in your app which shows that you are taking your first steps towards the role. I recommend for you to gain more experience as researcher and to try to host larger research experiments allowing you to become more well know in the researcher department. I wish you luck and hope to see you soon.​

You may reapply in 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.