Donator
Dec 24, 2020
In-game name: Kyzent
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:562121180
For how long have you played on our servers?: since October 2020
What country are you from?: IRAN
Time Zone: 3:30+ GMT / 2:30+ BST
Do you have a mic?: Of course

Is this your first application for Developer? If not, link previous ones: Yes this is my first application

Have you received any bans?: I've only received 1 ban and 3 warnings from MRP back in 2020

How confident are you with GLua? (Rate yourself 1-10 using rating guide): I'd say 3-5

Do you have any experience with Git?: I've had a little experience using git but not as much

Do you have previous experience as a Developer for GMod?: No but I've been working on a few projects on my own to build up my developing skills and knowledge

How many hours can you commit to developing per week?: I can do 4 hours a week regularly.

Why do you want to be a Developer? What can you help us with?: As I've been in the community for almost 3 years now, I want to try a new hobby to maintain my activity within the community and help out a server I primarily play in (MRP), Kvarkar is the only MRP developer and he has done a lot for the MRP player base. I want to be able to make a few changes that can be done by any Community Supervisors or developers that may have access, with my current knowledge I can understand simple/semi-complex variables and strings depending on what file I'm editing. Not only that but, Kvarkar is burned out and I can understand why he wants to take a break from developing, with that being said I always wanted to become a GLua Developer and fairly I believe this can be a start for me to begin programming in general. I know I may not sound like a promising developer but I wanted to give it a shot and look forward to making improvements to whatever the executive team might find weird.

Magic Donut -
- My intentions were if you ate the donut it gives you a boost and it'll return to its original speed (I was going to add a custom hud where it flashes yellow meaning ur fast but I decided to do a very basic version of it)

Basic HUD -
- This was based on a sandbox game mode which doesn't have a lot but It's something if a player wants a hud that's not just numbers

Message of the day - https://i.gyazo.com/e77e6be28e3bb7da2ca7d96fe4092bfb.png
- I made a basic MOTD, it has the logos and buttons you can click, this was a concept but if you click one of those buttons it runs this function

function DermaButton: DoClick()
PrintMessage(HUD_PRINTNOTIFY, ("You're now connecting to Civil Networks MilitaryRP"))
timer.Create("Connecting", 2,1 , function() RunConsoleCommand("connect 208.103.169.208:27022") end )
end

Doctor NPC - Unfortunately, I don't have any video of this but I made two NPCs that based on the game mode
- Doctor (sandbox) functions just like a normal doctor would, if have less than 100 hp it'll set ur hp to 100
- Doctor (darkrp) it's based on how much hp they lost, if the caller's hp is 50 then it'll cost him 1000 dollars to be treated, maximum is 2000$

Kyzent's Admin Command - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2964417173
- I've been working on this project for over a week and I'm still working on adding more for players who just want to mess about in sandbox, this addon isn't recommended for Roleplay servers since some of the commands can be dangerous but they were restricted to either Admin/Superadmin or Superadmin.

*[NEW]* Kyzent's HUD (Sandbox) - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2970394776

*[NEW]* *[UPDATED]* Kyzent's Division System - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2970080175

- a regiment-based system where you can select which team/regiment you'd like to join at any time.

These are the only ones I've created so far with my current knowledge but it's just the beginning. ( I'd like to thank everyone for taking the time to read this application and I'll make sure to update the post once I make more addons. )

Last edited:

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
+support

Kyzent has a true desire to help the community and assist with helping the MRP server. I believe his work is good and he has a good grasp of basic principles. With some hard work and determination, I am sure he can learn as he progresses to benefit the network.

Good luck

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
Support

Kyzent has done alot for this comunity and is a very hard worker. I think he would do very well within this role with the right mindset and he would help the network massivly with this.

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
I wish to withdraw this application, I believe I'm not ready to take the role and I'd like to learn more and make complex addons before I apply for developer, I appreciate all the support and will make sure to apply whenever I'm ready

Status
Not open for further replies.