Civilian name: Barry Springer
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- None Just play medical
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No
Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
- Because I play on medical all day and See the trainees wanting a consultant tohelp them with there quiz and Because it opens up more rp situations, Also i see want to be able to lead the doctors to stop being mingy and i think this is the next step because i don't really play combative And Many people have suggested to me that I apply for consultant, including some Ambassadors and some of the consultants. I have gained a lot of knowledge about working in the medical department in my time as Sr. Doctor, I would like to put that knowledge to use and help teach others
What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:
- I'm on almost 24/7 and I have been approached many times by people believing I could help them with there quiz and asking for help with different circumstances, especially about medical lectures and I would love to be able to offer that opportunity to the trainees. and i want to be able to give some much needed Therapy sessions in
Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
- How to fix bones:
Step#1 Have the person lay down on the table and wait 5-10 sec then have them flex there e muscles to stand back up

Step#2 I grab a beaker out of the F4 menu or by typing !medic near a medic stand

Step#3 I Buy the correct calcium from the !medic menu and combine the vile with a beaker

Step#4 I buy a Drug Jar and combine the beaker With said Drug jar

Step#5 Give Drug Jar to hurt fellow

Step#6 repeat Steps 1-5 if more then 1 Fracture

What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:
- To oversee the entirety of the medical team, and to report back do the Director of medicine to guide the new medical teams into greatness and to uphold the Hippocratic Oath at all Times
Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in: Im a Seasoned medical prfessional, a highly skilled and compassionate medical consultant who specializes in infectious diseases. He earned his medical degree from a prestigious university and completed her residency in internal medicine before pursuing further specialization in infectious diseases. Dr. Larry is known for his expertise in diagnosing and treating complex infectious conditions, as well as His dedication to patient care

Last edited:

Zystro

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Artist Team
Aug 23, 2022
From the Department of Medicine

Greetings Larry,

Thank you for putting in the time and effort to apply for the position of Medical Consultant.

After discussion with my team, your application has been Accepted.
You will now undergo a standard trial period of two weeks.
Please contact me at your earliest convenience to set up a time for your training and interview.​

Department Director
Jason Schlatt

Status
Not open for further replies.