In what country are you located?:Ireland

Time zone: GMT +1

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Larson

Chaos name (include your rank):None

Civilian name:Cal the Dragon

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56765620

Do you have a mic?:yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: My first one

-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:One ban and 2 warnings because it was only early days in the server and I didn’t under stand the rules(RDM:Ban+Warn,Door block:Warn)

-

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:Yes

-

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:Yes before my pc broke I regularly played gmod rp

-

How many hours can you be on everyday?:Around 5

-

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I want to be Moderator because it’s a really fun server, I hope to contribute in making it better and safer for others enjoyment

-

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I will bring a positive attitude,follow the rules, never abuse my powers, ensure everyone has fun while following the rules.

Yeke

Community Manager
Community Manager
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Hello Larson,

After reviewing this application I am going to bi giving the verdict of;

NEUTRAL

Reasons are outlined below;

• Application has little to no effort put into it, very minimal answers with 0 expansion to prove your qualities and /or abilities
  • Your response to "What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?" is minimal and just outlines some parts of what is expected of the player base anyway such as "positive attitude" and "follow the rules", furthermore stating "never abuse my power", is something that is logical and an expectation anyway for anyone who joins the staff team.
  • 0 interactions with you to gauge and RP experience and/or rule knowledge.

Best of luck
Yeke

Brian

Apr 18, 2022
- Support

- Haven't really seen you in-game
- Application lacks detail

Status
Not open for further replies.