Late ban appeal, just want it pulled from my record really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheycallmeDar

Jul 17, 2023
Your in-game name: Joshua "sponge" Ming
Your SteamID: Darkly.chimera
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198328466161/
Date of ban: 07/14/2023 at around 12:30 am u.s est.
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): severe toxicity (what?)
Who banned you: Lemskii
Ban length?: 3 days
What server were you banned on?: SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I would at this point just have to watch what I say better when talking to friends
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? been verbally but never warned under this circumstance.
Why should you be unbanned: I was joking with a friend in front of like 4 cadets, and the person to report me wasn't even the person whom I referred to in the manor, I also ended up proceeding the whole situation with a joke, and the person whom would be the offended has also agreed to talk on my behalf. I was never shown the clip of the incident either, nor given a chance to defend myself.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I continue to reread the rules and keep focus on the majors and minors while in the server
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Generally speaking it's fun, I enjoy playing on it and I enjoy the more serious and silly aspects of it, it makes the day easier to take head on after having a good laugh and messing about or taking my time to fight down an scp or Dclass, or mass produce healing meds for medwing

Lemmskii

Sep 22, 2022
Dear Josh,

I received a video clip in which you used a homophobic slur towards someone. Unfortunately, such behaviour is categorised as Severe Toxicity according to our established guidelines. As a result, in accordance with our disciplinary procedures, a 3-day ban was imposed.

Please be reminded that we have a zero-tolerance policy towards any form of discrimination or offensive language. We expect all members of our community to adhere to the principles of respect and inclusivity.

Best regards,
Lemmskii

TheycallmeDar

Jul 17, 2023
Lemmskii, do me the favour and send me the clip if ya don't mind cause I haven't seen it yet, and have reason to believe me and the friend I was referring to were being followed and listened to by someone other than our cadets, who just wanted to get a strike on my account. that's neither how the situation ended nor the outcome of what I have seen in the server under WAY worse situations.

Jambo

Blacklisted Player
Sep 4, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @TheycallmeDar,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After getting with another member of SL, We have deemed this was a valid ban on lemmskii's end so therefore no further action will be taken.
Please be reminded that we have a zero-tolerance policy towards any form of discrimination or offensive language. We expect all members of our community to adhere to the principles of respect and inclusivity.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.