For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1 Week and 2 Hours
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Layne "Sleepy" Grieve
Civilian name: "Sleepy"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF Omega 1, Internal Affairs Ambassador
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No
-
Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?
- I'm applying for the Director of internal affairs because id like to take on a higher position, seeing as our Department director has Stepped down and taken a new position of Ethics Committee member I feel like I'm possibly one of the best choices to take up where he left off. The entire department isn't operating at its peak right now, I'm going to change that.

What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:
- I have lots of experience from the work as an agent and as an ambassador. I understand completely what we do here in the department of internal affairs and I believe I'm ready to take up some new responsibilities and keep the department in line with greater efficiency. Currently without a director we have no leader so I've Chosen to take charge as one of our only active ambassadors and now in ready to move into the position of Department Director. I'm looking forward to the day that I can appoint some strong ambassadors and keep the department in check.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:
- The Director of Internal Affairs is responsible for Upholding the entirety of the Department and preforming duties such as Accepting Investigations, Overseeing Ambassadors, Agents, and Operatives, Holding presentations for the Department and the site, Making sure to Educate people on the CoE and the CoC, Making documents for the department, Appointing Strong and Communicative Ambassadors and making sure that we stand tall as a Department.

Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in: Layne started his adventures with the foundation as a cadet, while a cadet he would see the things researchers would do to dclass they would hide it under the aim of "Science" but it was just unethical. He'd seen his fellow cadets laugh and praise the others after killing dclass for no reason with no warnings. He then became interested in the internal affairs department and received the position of Internal affairs agent. He has taken an oath to defend and uphold the rules brought forth by the ethics committee.

Last edited:

Paradox

May 12, 2022
+ Support Very nice helps new Affairs agents and hes active on his agent whitelist.

Pulsewalker

May 24, 2022
Louisiana

+ SUPPORT

Positive(s)

• No active ban history.
  • Good answers.
  • Great activity.
  • Great in-game performance.

Neutral(s)

• Age. Youngin'.

Negative(s)

• Small lore.

The application itself is a bit on the smaller side, but I know that's okay because anyone who's gotten to interact with you for a while and speak to you on the IA side of things knows that you're a dedicated player to the job. You've been helping keep IA afloat with leadership moving on to bigger things and I think it's time you finally got some recognition for it.

Looking forward to working with you in the future, Sleepy.

Jewel

Jun 13, 2022
+ support

I’ve had a lot of interactions with everyone in the IA department now and I believe Layne is one of the best! He can actually help when asked instead of an “I don’t know” attitude some agents and ambassadors have. I have seen first hand Layne’s hard working attitude and want to better the department and everyone’s experiences, I believe he would be an excellent fit for the job!

Divisional

Jun 18, 2022
+support
I believe he very well suits the role of a director within the Department of Internal Affairs, He has alot of experience as an Agent and has been an ambassador for almost 2 weeks now I believe.

Overall I believe he would be a great director

Rittscracker

Apr 15, 2022
+Support
Layne has worked diligently to have this position. I have interacted with Layne in-game and believes that they are exactly what IA needs as a new director.

Best regards,

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
- Manages his IA well and makes sure they are doing appropriate duties
- Helps with procedures in IA
- Responsible, mature and reasonable
- Good to work with

The individual above is a fantastic example of someone who would be able to elevate the department of intelligence and because of the reasons above this gets a +support

Deviss

Apr 24, 2022
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Layne's DIA Application.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Director of Internal Affairs, the committee is in agreement that you are suited for this position.
-Judge

Status
Not open for further replies.