For how long have you played on CG SCP: 4 days and 12 hours

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: CST

Character name(s): Layne "Sleepy" Grieve

Civilian name: "Sleepy"

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
- I am applying for ambassador at this time because I believe that there are far too many ethics violations I've seen by every sort of person and every sort of rank, Multiple times I have seen Internal affairs Operatives and agents disguise without valid reason or disguise as lvl 4 personnel. I have seen Dclass murdered on sight by gensec for no reason at all. I hope that it will be easier to resolve this with the position of ambassador

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
- I have many Hours on Internal affairs and I very much enjoy the job, I have been given many opportunities to show my professionalism and leadership skills, I have been through many sorts of situations and have a general idea of what to expect from different people, I have a pretty good standing with everyone in the department except for a few people ive caught breaking the code of ethics and I think It would be beneficial to have me in the ambassador position

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: I've made about 3, You have to make sure the document is detailed and includes all sides and aspects of the story, you don't want there to be any oversights or anything that could cause the document to be false or invalid, your document should have the personell involved, a good description of the incident, the verdict, and if there were any casualties or injuries

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
- Oversight of the Internal affairs agents and maintaining the integrity of the department, Punishing Agents who break the codes of ethics or any other rules, anyone abusing their power, you have to participate in rp as an ambassador as you are a more trusted individual and as such you will be involved in more situations that require professionalism and strong leadership skills

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in: Layne started his adventures with the foundation as a cadet, while a cadet he would see the things researchers would do to dclass they would hide it under the aim of "Science" but it was just unethical. He'd seen his fellow cadets laugh and praise the others after killing dclass for no reason with no warnings. He then became interested in the internal affairs department and received the position of Internal affairs agent. He has taken an oath to defend and uphold the rules brought forth by the ethics committee.

Last edited:

NeoAltra

Jun 12, 2022
+Support
Layne is one of the best workers in Internal Affairs we have. His reports are always well done and his arrests always reasonable. He rarely makes mistakes, and he truly does work hard. I believe he will be a great ambassador, if accepted.

The 1.png
Application Accepted
Good Evening Agent Sleepy,

Congratulations, you have passed the IA ambassador test and have received an acceptable amount of support from my current ambassadors and other foundation personnel, your dedication to our department hasn't gone unnoticed! We are glad to have you as a member of the ambassador team.

Best wishes,
Department Director Dalton Bruno "The Enforcer"

Status
Not open for further replies.