Lazar's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazar

Mar 2, 2023
Server you are appealing for (UK/USA): UK
Your in-game name: Lazar | Hawaii
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:436254791
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198832775310/
Date of ban: 04/06/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM | FearRP
Who banned you: Stefan
Ban length?: 2 weeks
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): What will you do to stop this from happening again: I hadn't known of the rules and nor did they attempt to FearRP before I had shot [May only screenshare the clip]
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I have had been warned prior [No kicks]
Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I play the server everyday and this was a 1 time mistake of fearRP as I was a juggernaut and Ive been told during the incident I didnt have to fear and I asked someone else later and they told me differently, So I do believe I should be unbanned for miscommunication between a jugg and a FearRP situation.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will ensure I dont break another rule as I am going to try my best to work on the server and help better myself by ensuring I am not near their base, headglitching and more.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:[/b] I want to rejoin the server because I have gained a position of CC at the time of my ban and after that I had been banned for 2 weeks and my clip apprently doesn't matter but I just want to have a good time with SAS as I worked hard for my position and I do believe I can make things work out for the server once again. I should be unbanned because I am also apart of the trainer program and which I want to help train recruits and help them get a better understanding of the server and maybe host SAS tryouts for them if they wish.

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Lazar ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I have decided to unban you as a few days have already passed. I am aware that an individual in your comms told you to do this and, since he was your IC superior, I can see why you did this. However, as a jugg you can be placed under FearRP and you must comply with the FearRP rules.

As this had a minimal impact, your ban will be lifted. I encourage you and your squadmates to read over the rules to ensure this is not repeated.

Kind Regards,
Doofy​

Status
Not open for further replies.