Lazar

Mar 2, 2023
Name:
Lazar

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:436254791

Level of appeal (2 or 3):

Have you already carried out a level 1 appeal - please give details:
I have and the person said "I'm personally not going to withdraw the demotion but you are more than welcome to head to the forums"

Who did you carry out the level 1 appeal to, and where:
Bumble and in DMs.

Rank demoted from:
BGEN

Who demoted you?:
Bumble

Date of demotion?:
06/20/23

What is the case against you?:
Inactivity

Is this true?:
No, Not what so ever.

Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?:
No.

Please list any previous roleplay demotion appeals:
N/A

What is your side of the story?:[/b]
I had been out at finishing up school and I kept getting told to be on everyday as a NHC, Upon talking in NHC chats I kept saying I'm busy handling school atm give me a few days/week and all the sudden bumble had DM's with me saying I was being demoted to the rank of CPT and being forcefully placed into RMP without any proper choice. I later then confronted him and he personally said he would not handle my Level 1 appeal and I am now making this Level 2 appeal to try and get my rank back. Upon the situation I never had a choice of where I was going upon my demotion to CPT, I was already forced into RMP as I had plans to go somewhere else upon my time as NHC but the person who demoted me did it without my say.

1687362551106.png
1687362630120.png

Last edited:

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Appeal Denied

Hi @Lazar ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a roleplay demotion appeal.

I have denied this appeal as I can clearly see through your VTime that your activity had been extremely poor for at least 3 weeks in the lead up to your demotion. You then decided to make announcement after your demotion and start talking in channels saying that you were falsely demoted and that you were being forced into a regiment, which is not something that you should be doing if you were attempting to appeal your NHC demotion.

As this was a Level 2 appeal, you may escalate to a Level 3 appeal if you feel there was bias in my decision-making.​

Status
Not open for further replies.