Leaving for 4 months *cope remix*

Caesar

Feb 27, 2021
Rome
Dear fellow civil gaymers.

As some of you already knew some today and a few knew 1 week ago, i'm soon ( and earlier than expected) leaving for a business trip to CopeLand and to work/study for 4 months. I'll only be taking my awesome coping laptop, coping pc will stay in the Cope, If u wanna see me drive cope mental in the beautiful mountains of Cope, see me in Cope/

The 148 hours on CC were worth it, this server has much potential but still needs lots of cope, i've previously adressed some on the forums and discord.
If i've been toxic to cope it was my way of blowing off cope and mostly for shits and cope

Last edited:

Jxsnn

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
United Kingdom
www.youtube.com
Dear fellow civil gaymers.

As some of you already knew some today and a few knew 1 week ago, i'm soon ( and earlier than expected) leaving for a business trip my lovely Cope Gang Community Land and to work/study for 4 months. I'll only be taking my awesome coping laptop, gaming pc will stay in the Cope World, If u wanna see me drive The Legion mental in the beautiful mountains of Morroco, see me in Industrials!

The 148 hours on CC were worth it, this server has much potential but still needs lots of changes, i've previously adressed some on the forums and discord.
If i've been toxic to enemies it was my way of blowing off steam and mostly for shits and giggles.

-Caesar
Hail Cope Gang
Cope Gang on Top my broski

Reactions: Caesar