Leda Holiday - SCP's only friend

missnatcula

Mar 24, 2023
Image1.png

Leda Holiday grew up in a city then after university she settled in a small town with the hopes of becoming the animal whisperer she always wanted to be. Her majors had landed her some pretty impressive marks on her name and being a vet really was below what she was truly capable of. Originally Leda had dreamed of working on animals foreign to her, traveling the world and getting to save animals not just in the confines of her now small town. Her mundane life of regular pet check ups and the rare animal emergency was about to change luckily, and smalls towns would become her past.

It was in the spring when a man came rushing in with their pet one early morning. The animal was severely mauled by whatever it had come in contact with. According to the owner it was some unknown 'beast'. Despite her efforts the animal wasn't savable, but that wasn't the end of that case. What she thought was probably just a coyote attack or something more reasonable turned out to be something she nor anyone in her small town was suppose to know about.

Several other strange cases came flying in the door. There was some wild beast that no one could really get a good look at ravaging one side of the small town and attempting to eat everyone's animals if left unattended outside. This wasn't terribly uncommon, the town she lived in was small and surrounded by the Canadian woodland so predators did sometimes wonder into peoples backyards, but something was off about all these cases that kept coming in. Why was it no one got a good look at what was attacking peoples animals? Just, chance?

Later after the clinic had to close due to maxing capacity several military clad personnel showed up demanding for information involving the strange attacks. Not really one to withhold information Leda spilled every detail and theory she had come up with involving the animal attacks. Unsure to her at the time they didn't seem all that convinced she told them everything, paranoid?

It was a couple of days later that the truth behind it all would come crashing in, probably not in the way Leda wanted it. The unknown predator that stalked the small town seemed to have ceased it slaughtering of peoples beloved animals which was a relief to her and her coworkers. Making her way back home one evening it was one stop on her way home that was her mistake. First it was a fast food drive through, because who didn't love mackers after a long day. After that she made a stop at a particular park, because who doesn't like to enjoy their fatty fast food with a view. The food in the bag wasn't her dinner despite what it seemed and after fifteen or so minutes of walking a trail Leda finally was ready to make use of the food.

Opening the bag of delicious smelling deep fatty food she started tossing all of it out of the bag and onto the ground just shy of the path she walked. After this she called out, as if becoming an animal, because she was. What she thought was an animal however was anything but and her secret little meetings in the woods with it weren't so secret when she was followed and caught in the act of feeding it out of her hand. She doesn't remember matter much of the day if asked, but she certainly seems more ecstatic to be working for the foundation then most.

fdfg.png

S.C.P Foundation DATA Base
Loading. . .
Accessing file of Leda R. Holiday

Rank; Executive Researcher
Field; Veterinarian
Assigned SCP; SCP-939

Height; 5'3
Weight; Rough 140lb
Physical appearance; Brown hair, hazel eyes, Caucasian
Origin; Canada

Medical Notes; She has undergone plastic surgery provided by the Foundation after an unfortunate accident that made her appear as an old man. This lasted a week till she underwent reconstructive surgery fixing all appearance anomalies. Upkeep maybe needed. She has received READACTED and if found to be recovering memories from the event she is to be immediately be administered READACTED to prevent her from remembering.

Security Notes; Leda Holiday has no security notes. She is compliant and a trustable employee of the Foundation.

RESTRICTED! Caution.
Proof of rank READACTED required.
Loading. . .
Accessing restricted file of Leda R. Holiday

Special Notes; Leda Holiday was found on 03/07/READACTED interacting with SCP-READACTED. Leda Holiday was monitored along with SCP-READACTED till team READACTED was able to safely approach and detain both SCP-READACTED and Leda Holiday. Leda Holiday was subjected to several interviews on how they came into contact with SCP-READACTED. Audio to text logs will be attached as sample. For full audio to text logs please contact READACTED in the archive division of site READACTED.

Leda Holiday was administered READACTED to prevent and preserve the knowledge she gained while not employed with the Foundation. She is unaware of SCP-READACTED and the attachment made. At no point is she to be transferred to the same site SCP-READACTED is contained. Her employment with us was decided on after her interviews and she is not consensually employed with the Foundation however her service to the Foundation has proven to be valuable and she is unaware of her situation. It is to remain this way.

HGJGH.png

S.C.P Foundation DATA Base
Loading. . .
Accessing file of Leda R. Holiday
Loading Audio to text files. . .

Loaded!
INDEX;
Interrogation Log 001
Interrogation Audio to Text Log #001. . .

18:03 Agent REACTED: This is Agent REACTED leading the interrogation of Leda R. Holiday.

18:03 Agent REACTED: Please state your full name.

18:03 Leda Holiday: Where am I?

18:03 Agent REACTED: Ma'am, please state your full name.

18:04 Leda Holiday: Um...Leda Holiday. Now can yo-

18:04 Agent REACTED: Miss Holiday can you please tell me the first time you encountered SCP-REACTED.

18:04 Leda Holiday: I'm sorry but what is SCP-REACTED?

18:05 Agent REACTED: SCP-REACTED is the unknown entity you were found in contact with. Now do you need me to repeat the question Miss Holiday?

18:05 Leda Holiday: No...it was hurt. In my backyard.

18:05 Agent REACTED: Hurt in what way?

18:05 Leda Holiday: One of its legs was dislocated. I uh-

18:06 Agent REACTED: Its ok Miss Holiday. Take your time.

18:06 Leda Holiday: Sorry um. I helped it and I didn't even think about how weird it looked. I thought it was a alien at first.

18:06 Agent REACTED: Why didn't you tell anyone about the creature you found?

18:07 Leda Holiday: I guess I was worried some one would take it away...cut it open cause it looked strange.

18:07 Agent REACTED: Did you feel compelled to help it?

18:07 Leda Holiday: No. I just love animals.

18:07 Agent REACTED: Did you feel like you *had* to help it?

18:07 Leda Holiday: No...what do you even mean?

18:07 Agent REACTED: Miss Holiday could you please tell me what happened after you helped it?

18:08 Leda Holiday: It took two days to heal. I'd feed it in my yard but it never took to anything I brought home. Dog food, cat food, wet animal food. I thought it was going to starve. Then I was tossing the trash out and it seemed to actually look interested in something. It'd eat human food.

18:09 Agent REACTED: You work as a veterinarian am I correct Miss Holiday?

18:09 Leda Holiday: Yes...

18:09 Agent REACTED: When your clinic began to have a heavy intake of wounded animals in your homes location did you think SCP-REACTED was behind them?

18:09 Leda Holiday: I uh- I...please...it isn't violent. I know what it doesn't looked like it but I-

18:10 Agent REACTED: Miss Holiday please stay focused on the questions I ask. Do you need me to-

18:10 Leda Holiday: PLEASE don't hurt it! it looks like an alien but please its harmless when I'm with it!

18:10 Agent REACTED: Ma'am you need to sit back down.

18:10 Leda Holiday: Not till I know its safe! Where even is this?! Stop! Get away from me! HELP!

18:11 Agent REACTED: Interrogation is ending. Eighteen eleven o'clock.
Interrogation Log 002
Interrogation Audio to Text Log #002. . .

9:01 Agent REACTED: This is Agent REACTED and its nine o'clock.

9:01 Agent REACTED: I'm Agent REACTED and I will be conducting the interrogation of Leda R. Holiday.

9:01 Agent REACTED: Please state your name.

9:01 Leda Holiday: Leda...I'm Leda.

9:01 Agent REACTED: Please state your full name.

9:01 Leda Holiday: Um. Leda Holiday. Whe-

9:01 Agent REACTED: Can you please tell me how SCP-REACTED ended up in your backyard.

9:01 Leda Holiday: What...what is a SCP-REACTED? I'm really conf-

9:02 Agent REACTED: Does the question confuse you?

9:02 Leda Holiday: No. I mean yes...are you talking about the creature I helped?

9:02 Agent REACTED: Yes.

9:02 Leda Holiday: I don't really know how it got there...

9:02 Agent REACTED: Holiday could you explain how the creature was wounded in detail?

9:02 Leda Holiday: How did you know it was in my backyard?

9:03 Agent REACTED: You need to stay focused Miss Holiday. Do I need to repeat the question?

9:03 Leda Holiday: Why are you doing this to me...I don't know where this, is what is going on!

9:03 Agent REACTED: You will find out soon enough Miss Holiday. Right now we need to have these questions answered.

9:03 Leda Holiday: Kay...

AUDIO TO TEXT FORMAT CORRUPT-. . .ASK ADMIN FOR HARD COPY.
ERROR! For more interrogation logs contact READACTED at site READACTED.

Foundation Employee Interview 001
12:34 Leda Holiday: Hello.

12:34 READACTED: Take a seat. We'll begin in a moment.

12:34 READACTED: Alright. Can you please give us your full name?

12:34 Leda Holiday: I'm Leda Holiday.

12:34 READACTED: Just to confirm your middle, maiden name is Rita correct?

12:34 Leda Holiday: Yeah.

12:34 READACTED: Thank you. Can you tell us about your academic credentials achieved?

12:35 Leda Holiday: Well I'm a certified veterinarian...um.

12:35 READACTED: I see that. You graduated from vet school with some pretty impressive scores.

12:35 Leda Holiday: Thank you...I just really love animals.

12:35 READACTED: Yes. Beyond what is down officially do you have any other achievements when it comes to career?

12:35 Leda Holiday: I'm not trying to be rude sir but I've only been a veterinarian for four years. I'm not sure what you are asking.

12:36 READACTED: Thats all then. How would you say you preform under stressful situations?

12:36 Leda Holiday: Uh quite well? I would think. I am work on all works of animals with all sorts of attitudes haha. I guess you could say I can preform under stress. Why?

12:36 READACTED: Thank you. I'm just going to go back to your academics here. The paper you wrote for your final was on 'Hidden Domestics'. Can you tell me a bit about it?

12:36 Leda Holiday: Oh I wrote that so long ago I forgot about it. Uh- yeah I chose to write about wolves up in northern canada. I planned on working with wildlife originally but the field was more niche then I thought. So I fell back to just working in a clinic.

12:36 READACTED: Maybe one day Miss Holiday. I'm interested in your thoughts on wildlife.

12:36 Leda Holiday: Wait...is this a job interview? I'm kinda confused here.

12:36 READACTED: Yes ma'am. This is. Could we stay on topic please. We do have a time limit.

12:36 Leda Holiday: Sorry...um.

12:37 READACTED: Wildlife. Your thoughts on wildlife.

12:37 Leda Holiday: Right! Sorry again. I just wrote about that wolves in the wild are not as dangerous as some think. After all we thousands of years ago tamed some sort of wild wolf if you think about it. SO I basically made a paper about domesticating and that like dogs of today we could in theory domesticate so much more. Or could have?

12:37 READACTED: You sound very passionate about it.

12:37 Leda Holiday: Yeah! Ha. Sorry.

12:37 READACTED: Don't be sorry. You are doing great. Besides, wouldn't it be great if we could have a pet bear? Or crocodile.

12:38 Leda Holiday: Haha! Ha. Yeah I think we could have domesticated some really cool animals. Shame really. Battle moose? Come on...hehe.

12:38 READACTED: You could Miss Holiday.

12:38 Leda Holiday: Heh...what...?

12:38 READACTED: How about we take a break here for a moment.

OOC
Thank you to anyone who reads this. If you want to some how tangle in her story I'm open to building long lasting stories between characters. I really enjoy heavy text roleplay but got into voice chat roleplay years ago on Dayzrp. I've always been a fan of horror and even though I find I only know the basics when its comes to SCP's universe and lore I really enjoy what I do know, and roleplaying in its whacky, scary, fucked universe is great.

Here is my app for executive for those who wants to see some of the same information but more about me/Leda's research documents.
Click me!

Trivia;
  • I built her with the intentions of her coming off as out of place in the Foundation, because she is. She is too normal as they say.
  • She is suppose to be a bit naive and thinks of herself a disney princess, a bit ignorant some would say to the real dangers of some of the SCPs she handles.
  • Noncombative, and never will be. She might hold a gun but her hand will always shake and stall in taking a shot.
  • She single~
Credits
Photographs, likeness are from actress Florence Pugh.

Attachments

• Image1.png
    Image1.png
    89.6 KB · Views: 3
  • fdfg.png
    fdfg.png
    68.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
  • reaction_title.7
Reactions: Somuchoregano

missnatcula

Mar 24, 2023

PAC Requesting Approval

PAC Requested: Just a model change to a female basically. Added on the ID tag cause I like flex even though I'll never see it!

Photograph of PAC:

Screenshot_3.png

Dpw483 Ryan "Cincinnatus"

Sep 23, 2022
Pac Approved

Hi @missnatcula ,
Your PAC has been approved on 4/16/2023 for the following;

Female model

by Ryan, Pyro, and Mercer

Please note any edits to this thread that modify what has been requested and approved will result in this PAC approval being revoked

Kind Regards,

Ryan.​