Your in-game name: "Lemmskii", "Lemsk", "Manbro"
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:45558444
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/natchi/
Date of ban: Today (23/02/2023 AEST)
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): NITRP
Who banned you: W. Licht [LDR] [HH-O]
Ban length?: 2 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will not change my name during active roleplay.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes, those warns and bans were months ago. This has been my first ban in a very long time.

Why should you be unbanned:

I am writing to appeal the ban that was placed on my account for changing my name whilst an agent was attempting to arrest me. I want to start by acknowledging that I made a mistake, and I take full responsibility for my actions. However, I believe that the punishment that was handed down is too severe for the mistake that I made.

I understand that changing my name during an arrest was inappropriate behavior, but I did not realize that I was being arrested at the time. The staff member had told me that I was going to be banned for a day, but I was banned for two days instead. I feel that this punishment is excessive for such a minor mistake.

I understand that there need to be consequences for inappropriate behavior, but I believe that a two-day ban is not proportional to the offense that I committed. I apologize for my mistake, and I am willing to accept a reasonable punishment that is more appropriate for my actions.

I have enjoyed playing on this server and interacting with the community, and I would be very grateful for the opportunity to continue doing so. Thank you for taking the time to consider my appeal.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:

This was genuinely a mistake. I understand all the rules of the server.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:

I want to rejoin this server because I have enjoyed playing on it and interacting with the community. I have made some friends and have had some memorable experiences that I would like to continue.

I also understand that my previous actions were inappropriate and I am genuinely sorry for any disruption that I may have caused. I have learned from my mistake and I am committed to following the rules and being a positive member of the community.

RedSpeeds

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Mar 15, 2022
Hey there the reasoning behind your ban is the fact not only did you change your name to avoid arrest but even your profile image this was unacceptable as it shows clearly you dont intend to roleplay at all. However i will request for the ban to be reduced due to your apology

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Lemmskii ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After having spoken to Licht / RedSpeeds regarding this ban, I have come to a verdict.
Whilst at first glance this does look like malicious behavior on your end, however after looking at your previous warnings and or bans I have decided to allow you back on the server thereby accepting this Ban Appeal.

Kind Regards, Luft.​

Status
Not open for further replies.