Leper's Ethics Committee Assistant Application. (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 13, 2024
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:830510354
Discord name:
wedwwswsw

For how long have you played on CG SCP:

In what country are you located?:
Canada
Time zone:
PST

Character name(s):

Leper' Baldwin V [FR-MAJ]

Civilian name:
John Pavement
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
USA

Do you have a mic?:

Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF E-11 LT (Holding)
DEA Senior Agent (Held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
One ban for severe toxicity (Was 4 months ago when I was new to the server and was not wise on my mouth however I have since matured)

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
Experience: I have CL4 experience as a E-11 LT however I also am an front runner major which is a squadron in our E-11 that works with other departments and regiments during C1 and C2s. As such I am god with managing relations with other departments and regiments

Activity: I have a lot when it comes to activity I can be on at a wide spectrum of times including late nights/early mornings. I play a total of 2 other SCP RP servers and I am able to manage activity in them all (Note: I will be resigning one of the servers if this gets accepted)

Leadership: I have a lot of experience in leadership whether it be IRL or on the server and I can always lead effectively.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
Ethics Committee Assistants like there name says assist the Ethics committee in there day to day operations but they also cover for the Ethics Committee when they are not on site. ECAs also do orders for the Ethics Committee such as reviewing departments and general site work.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
(Loading File)
(1%)
(35%)
(76)
(100%)
(File Loaded, Opening: 'Lepers' File CL4)
Name: James Baldwin V
Codename: 'Leper'
Date of birth: 3/14/67
Description: James Baldwin V was found on the date of
(REDACTED) when a group of DEA agents were going into a church within the city of Jerusalem that was reported by field agents for being anomalous. Whilst this was going on a squadron of the Chaos Insurgency was spotted raiding the church. 3/5 DEA agents were shot and killed by the Chaos however in a flash an at the time unknown church member came in with a sword and took all the Chaos out. However the unknown church member (Who was later identified as James Baldwin V) suffered many shots on the body and was taken in my foundation medical teams and shortly recovered. After the whole situation was over Mr. Baldwin was recruited into MTF Epsilon-11 where he did great work and got LT. The Ethics Committee saw the great work and are currently deciding to give him a spot in the Assistant Team for Ethics.
(Closing File)

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report

REGARDING: "Lepers" Ethics Committee Assistant Application.
Thank you for showing interest in the position of Ethics Assistant, the Committee agrees that you are suited to become an Assistant, please get in contact with Ethics Member "Raven" at your earliest convenience.

AD_4nXd8PaCQCbr8c1OmrHqEw4bo0v3x9GuN-WETChGQF4U7GFUhdwn_hAFrivNu_ve_EUoStdXj2BAUgF0949vAi6sl7-_1TuFlyZflnS5gEIafxBihTQTdVVM_j742BgcXLxU_fv1-wTRGbhq1LkP8zi-qy7pG

Vice Chairman Mr. Pavish
AD_4nXeqWlh0pgSRiPsIS5skDVqQMppTcuJTI_lLCAvTyttjSN0oZ4fdqyPsDGkiSVM8Jsr01L427ICMDG3p9hnpPwmlFfsNg5udK6xuo1wFpjUqefz7f78n4pA8qrvmRPoveMuuA3Pg7r92mioueMZsVQv0wGG-

Status
Not open for further replies.