Denied Let 17thAR/1stal have 4 HQs

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TailSkipper

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Nov 12, 2021
What does this suggestion change/add/remove: It changes that instead of 17th/1stal only be able to have 2 HQs out and Nhc/Sc also have 2 out to let 17th/1stal have all 4 out on their own since they cant open NHC/SC HQs but they can open 17th/1stal HQs

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion differrent:
Not to my knowledge

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
it will be better so that 17thar/1stal if there is a situation where there is only NHC/SC owned HQs that they dont need to make an rr sit to even get it going to what ever theyre gonna use it for it will save time and that saved time could make up the war.

It just more convenient and has only benefit to high speed situations where time is of the essence.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
There is none its all beneficial to both sides

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
It will make the Wars better for 17thar/1stal since they dont need to depend on NHC/SC when theres only 2 HQs on stock and who are already owned by NHC/SC. Also the stockpiling of the HQs will also be better for when theres only 17thAR/1stal on the server, and it benefits both sides equally.

THANKS FOR READING

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

drako dormus

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 1, 2021
-support

this would give sc/rc less power to actualy help when all 1stal or 17th are afk

SC can unlock 1st al cars but rc not so we would still be relaible for 1stal (make it so himars/scuds spawn in as a nwo wide reg vechile)

Last edited:

Jason M.

Civil Gamers Expert
Jul 10, 2021
+Support

I have no idea who told people that this would make HC less effective?
We can unlock 17th HQs too...

There is no reason I see for this to be denied. I see this as a potential great help for when HC are not available.

shaun11103

MRP War Veteran
Mar 13, 2022
+Support

I have no idea who told people that this would make HC less effective?
We can unlock 17th HQs too...

There is no reason I see for this to be denied. I see this as a potential great help for when HC are not available.
thats what I was thinking how else would we use the himars and scud when the tank regiment take it out
+support

'Kaz'

Jul 30, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @TailSkipper ,
Your suggestion has been denied.
Currently the ruling is that 17thAR may have 4 armoured vehicles out at any 1 time. You ARE allowed have 4 HQs owned by 17th out a time but it then disables you from taking out armoured vehicles due to 17thARs armoured vehicle limit being 4 including HQs. 17thAR can still take out 2 HQs, while NHC take out 2 and have 2 extra in stock, 6 possible HQs without affecting 17thARs limit that much is more than enough.
Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion​

Status
Not open for further replies.