Denied Let more or all classes have radios

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
To let more or all classes have access to spawn the VIP radio or clarify which jobs get access to spawn the radio... I was under the impression with buying VIP I could be D-Class or Researcher and spawn it in but nowhere did it say it was locked to specific jobs.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
No clue I tried looking for suggestions like this but I'm not very good at finding forum posts.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
It lets people use the radios without having to be flagged on specific jobs to use them.
It'll make people less angry when they donate and find out they can only be used by certain jobs or even make people more inclined to buy VIP.
I also think radios in general just make situations more chill or fun and from what I know only Chefs can spawn them which they rarely do.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
The only negative I can see is entity lag which could be fixed by limiting how many radios could be spawned in at a time and having a despawn timer for unused ones.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
It should be added because it's listed under the VIP section that we get access to the radio but only as a certain job because as it is now it's misleading. Again from the positives I think people will have more fun vibing out to music with a bunch of fellow gensec/medical or whatever.
I'm not sure if it's possible to limit how many radios can be spawned in at once or if you can specifically choose the radio to have a despawn timer after it not being used but I can def see there being some lag if there is no limit.

Cob Deen

May 24, 2022
+Support
i also thought that buying VIP would've let me spawn the radio as any class

Jack Kincaid

Mar 14, 2023
Suggestion Denied

Hi Toast,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion because something similar is already being planned.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Reactions: Emilia Foddg
Status
Not open for further replies.