Denied let people play other jobs while waiting to breach until someones doing research on them

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

samhartley

Mar 13, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
let me not go insane from bordom by letting me play other characters while waiting unless someone is testing on be allowing me to add more rp to the server instead of being an scp with no interaction at all lol like how surface scps are

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
lets people have more fun while waiting
lets people add more rp to the server instead of being sat doing nothing

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
literally non at all

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
if you deny this then i guess part of the server is making you suffer from bordom while waiting to breach while no ones even testing on you while you could be playing other characters having fun and adding more roleplay to the server instead of doing literally nothing lmao

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
That would be alot of coding time.

Seeing if somebody comes in to test then u can just insta hit it to switch killin all rp on the character u are?

samhartley

Mar 13, 2023
That would be alot of coding time.

Seeing if somebody comes in to test then u can just insta hit it to switch killin all rp on the character u are?
nah like you would have to do tests or it would be fail rp but apart from that you can go on other jobs instead of doing nothing lol

"Fanboy"

Apr 28, 2022
Ickezeznshwa, Antartica.
www.google.com
-Support

Everyone wants to be breached as an SCP, and because of that, you need to wait if you want to breach. Otherwise, the SCP queues will be full and other people such and students or workers that come home later would never have time to play as an SCP.

Magical Fetus

Dec 11, 2022
+Support

I really don't play scp much because I don't wanna sit there watching YouTube videos for hours. Perhaps make it so after you breach and recontainted it kicks you off the job for 30 to a hour so other people can play.

samhartley

Mar 13, 2023
-Support

Everyone wants to be breached as an SCP, and because of that, you need to wait if you want to breach. Otherwise, the SCP queues will be full and other people such and students or workers that come home later would never have time to play as an SCP.
so the torture of being bored keeps everyone from actually playing as an scp thats not a good arguement thats making it bad on purpose lol

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
I get that it can be boring, but this would just mean that nobody ever plays on SCP jobs except when they're breached. It would just kill research RP even more than it already has been. The breach queue would also probably be multiple days long as everybody would queue the moment they get on the server.

Reactions: DaveDogs
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
+Support
lot of work but would make more stuff going on and i feel like it would be hard to tell when getitng tested on like triggering when someone goes down ur elevator becuase e11 ocme to check on you every once in a while anyway so i feel like it would be hard but do able and understanding

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @samhartley,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion. This is unneeded. If you'd rather not play as an SCP, then don't. Making a system similar to the "surface queue," where you'd become the job when called for, is not something the team will be looking to implement.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.