Denied Lethal Injection Syringes

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
I would like to add lethal injection syringes to the medical department. They would be stored behind the same coded CL4 door that the SCP-500 pill is stored in and would only be accessible to CL4 medical staff. Also, I feel that a 10-minute cooldown timer would also need to be set in place to prevent abuse of the syringes.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
No, my suggestion is completely original to my knowledge. My suggestion is different because it provides the medical department with an alternative and more humane termination option for D-class, GOI's and even Foundation personnel.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
-More RP for most departments
-Adds realism to the server
-Moral dilemmas
-Added sections to the CoE and CoC

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
-Abuse of the syringes (given someone gets past the coded CL4 door)
-People using the syringes for random reasons

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Overall, I feel that this suggestion does more good than bad. It clearly adds more RP to the server, and I also spoke to both DoM's and they supported my idea.

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
Making it be craftable means anyone can cook a lethal injection capable of killing without cooldown. Would go against the idea of making it restricted. But again you can already kill with chems.
+/- Neutral
again, it would still be subject to the other restrictions that chems have. i assure you i would have a very difficult time if i suddenly stocked up on instakill concoction vials, grabbed an injection gun and started going around trying to indiscriminately inject people with murder chem

François "Napoléon"

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Feb 16, 2023
again, it would still be subject to the other restrictions that chems have. i assure you i would have a very difficult time if i suddenly stocked up on instakill concoction vials, grabbed an injection gun and started going around trying to indiscriminately inject people with murder chem
I feel like people would really just use it as a budged cianyde. Even if the recipe is hard this would not require any grind that you do need to make decent one shot cyanide or bleach.

Reactions: Emilia Foddg

Shinan

Jan 24, 2024
-/+ support
This would do good for roleplay purpose and have "executions" be more ethical... take for example the civ I had a few days ago who came into the facility to assassinate someone and he refused to tell how long he'd been in there... We had to execute him because we didn't know who amnestics we should use
now executing a civilian with 15 bullets to the chest isn't very ethical... so I find this much more ethical and good for roleplay

however, the Bad: This would take a really really long time at times if there are no CL4 medical online... and if it goes against COE then we have no way of doing an execution and we just gotta wait... and we all know how boring it can be to be captured, blindfolded and standing there for a large amount of time

cityismy

May 10, 2023
grabbed an injection gun and started going around trying to indiscriminately inject people with murder chem
You can already do this with 100ml chlorine and 100 ethanol, it instakills and is very cheap, i use it as a cyanide alternative

Jack Kincaid

Mar 14, 2023
Suggestion Denied

Hi Peasant,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion because you can use many different chemicals that already exist for the same outcome like Ethanol.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Reactions: Emilia Foddg
Status
Not open for further replies.