Level 2 demo appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 18, 2022
Name: Pothead
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:581297651
Please state if it is for SCP-RP UK or USA: USA
Level of appeal (2 or 3): 2
Have you already carried out a level 1 appeal - please give details: Yea I have I talked about it with reg com and they denied my demo appeal, I was kept as a csg but i originally had LT but a false ban got me demoted,
Who did you carry out the level 1 appeal to, and where: Commander bloodshed, Ltcom James anderson, Maj slipstream
Rank demoted from: LT
Who demoted you?: Bloodshed
Date of demotion?:6/26/2024
What is the case against you?: I ban resulted in my demotion, the ban was for rdm c (12 hour ban )
Is this true?: No this was not true, I had gotten the ban lifted earlier tonight by super admin pyro, After the ban lift I went to them and argued that without that ban i would have remained a Lt, and they refused to allow me back into the Co team.
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: yes off of special but i got that back it was only a Level 1
Please list any previous roleplay demotion appeals: special agent
What is your side of the story?:
I got a ban for shooting a cadet that had pointed his weapon at me ( friend ) and I got banned, resulting in my demotion After the ban lift I went to them and argued that without that ban I would have remained a Lt, and they refused to allow me back into the Co team. they had claimed I would have been demoted either or for lack of professionalism, yet I have substantial evidence that the member that claimed this can be more unprofessional, ( I will provide said clips to site admin ) Also I would like to mention, Ive never gotten a strike never gone a loa I was active and worked very hard for my position, Ltcom James Anderson had only ptd me once. for stealing a radio that he had took from a chef, He stayed silent until the last minute of the altercation when he told me to put it down I did then he ptd and threatened removal if i didn't do his grammar squats correctly then after he yelled infront of the entire enlisted team, ( I can provide evidence in dms ) now, I had talked with commander bloodshed prior to the bans removal, He told me in a call that if the ban was removed I would be allowed to stay as a LT, once ban was removed it was changed to csg, because we needed slots for enlisted, Then now its im csg do to professionalism.
--------------------------------------------------------NEW POLICY--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have added a new policy 7.A Of Activity policys "Being banned for more than 3 days will result in removal from the regiment, Under 3 days will be a strike." Also 6.B Of behavioral policy's "HCZ Bulks should be shut when a valid CI raid is called out near HCZ."

Commander "BloodShed"Nine-Tailed Fox
With the ban being false, I should have not received a strike or demotion with the ban being false. As this was made before my ban was lifted.
-Please contact in dms for clips
-----------------------------
IF allowed in the reply section to provide a statement on this situation only if involved.

Last edited:

burgerly

Sep 30, 2023
During this situation I was indeed the Cadet who pointed my weapon at him. We weren't messing with anybody else's roleplay and actually created a roleplay scenario involving Medical, and a Gensec Captain. We had no intention to ruin other's RP experience. The scenes of Pothead shooting me was self defense.

May 30, 2023
To: @Swompgobblin

Subject: Level Two Demotion Appeal Verdict

Hello Pothead,

Thank you for taking the time to create a roleplay demotion appeal.

We apologize for the time this has taken to respond to your Level Two Demotion Appeal however, we required time to review your case.

I will make this as short and simple as possible. Your ban was removed off record however, you were only "reinstated" as a CSG. This caused us to question whether your demotion was justified based on your behavior and conduct. There was very little evidence to justify a demotion however, during our investigation into the matter, I was made aware of an incident that I am not at liberty to share in the forums. The behavior displayed is something that Is not acceptable for anyone regardless of their position.

Therefore, your Level Two Demotion Appeal is denied.

Should you have any inquires about what the information I have withheld you can find me at (Skyfire1355).

Since this was a Level Two Demotion Appeal you may escalate to a Level Three Demotion Appeal if you believe there was bias in our decision.

Kind Regards,

Site Director "Skyfire"

7GObDZ1VQe3MhGlpALK_XtT74ZT8FCaAG8YFDqnPs_7_d_xyOSdwiWmj8COO4xdln4qgB_h_b7751561i7aFsi0fgaaE7tA8JOHmNORu-0k5K7tNZICwlBvkyKMv7MAF0VfAXufIxXqBdFTv1iv91gg

Status
Not open for further replies.