LewisG Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

LewisG

Aug 3, 2021
Your in-game name: Lewis.G
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:555192570
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199070650868/
Date of ban: 03/08/2021
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): [/b Excessive Warnings]
Who banned you: Clap
Ban length?: 5 Day's
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the URL): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I have read the rules and I will try my best to not minge and to not fuck about cause I have learned now that I have a went a bit too far with mingeing or combat jumping its gone on for too long and I don't mean to combat jump I just do it cause am used to it from cod and other games but in MRP I know and I understand that it is not tolerated for either of my actions within the community but I am a nice guy but I have just took it a bit too far like I have said so their for I sincerely apologies for my actions and to the community and all the staff who put up with me but thanks.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes but it was for 1 day for ltap because I was on as NATO and I didn't realise I had a AOS it was put threw comms in the logs but I just didn't see it I spoke to falcon about it and I had a 30 minute jail time as AG and I was like I need to be more active on there anyway so ill get that jail time done I weren't to lay on my bad to wait out the sentence then go to war but Dmitri banned me for it but he didn't try ands get my attention in anyway like contact me like poke me dm on discord or other wise I would of swapped and would of done the AOS.
Why should you be unbanned: There is no reasons for me to be unbanned but if anything and I know you will not care am very active on the server I have nothing else to do in my day and I feel like if anything be reduced at most cause I don't think I deserved a unban as I need to learn my actions.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I have read the rules and I have no actions to break them again and I sincerely apologies.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
[/b cause i have been within this community for ages now and it is the best military rp server with in Garry's mod if this died I wouldn't go to any other ones cause they are really bad but this server will never die]

• Haha
Reactions: Tony_
Status
Not open for further replies.