What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Nu-7, E-11, CI-A, IA Ambassador, DIA, Site Advisor
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Nope
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
An Executive Researcher position typically involves conducting research, collecting information, analyzing information, and providing insights and recommendations to support decision-making at a high level within the ScD. Some reasons why I'm applying for this position include:

1. Interest in research: If I enjoy conducting research, handling information, reading documents, and drawing conclusions based on evidence, an Executive Researcher position fits the bill perfectly for me.
  2. Desire for an intellectual challenge: Executive Researcher positions often involve complex, challenging projects that require creative problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
  3. Career advancement: Executive Researcher positions are often high-level positions that offer opportunities for career advancement and increased responsibility within the foundation.
  4. Contributing to organizational success: By providing valuable insights and recommendations based on research and tests, Executive Researchers can make a significant contribution to the success of the foundation in terms of SCP knowledge.
These are just a few reasons why I'm applying for Executive Researcher.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?
To be suitable for a role as an Executive Researcher, one must possess a combination of skills and qualities, including:

1. Research skills: Executive Researchers must be proficient in conducting research on various industries regarding ScD. They must know how to use a variety of research methods and tools, like Scriptnet.
  2. Industry knowledge: Executive Researchers must have a deep understanding of the industries they are working in and the SCP's they're working with. They should stay up-to-date with the latest foundation installments and be able to provide insights and advice.
  3. Communication skills: Executive Researchers must be excellent communicators, with the ability to build relationships and communicate effectively with other researchers. They must be skilled in handing out information in a clear and concise manner.
  4. Organizational skills: Executive Researchers must be highly organized and able to manage multiple SCP related tasks and projects simultaneously. They should be able to prioritize tasks effectively and work efficiently.
  5. Attention to detail: Executive Researchers must have a keen eye for detail and be meticulous in their work. They should be able to spot errors and inconsistencies in information and be able to verify information to ensure accuracy.
  6. Discretion: Executive Researchers often work with confidential information and must be able to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion.
  7. Problem-solving skills: Executive Researchers must be able to identify and address problems that may arise within the Research Department.
Overall, a suitable Executive Researcher must have a combination of skills and qualities that enable them to produce high level results with teaching and documentation while also assisting the Department Director at keeping the department in line and in tip top shape.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
I've written and uploaded 5-6 excellent grade documents, As for the question "What makes a document excellent", I believe that an excellent document is subjective and dependent on the reader and the grader, This idea of excellent documents came from Leda Holiday's executive application some executive researcher's value different aspects of a document to deem one as "excellent" some take emphasis on spelling, pictures, page quantity, and while having a preference to what constitutes an excellent grade document is not a bad thing, it's important to note the grade of the document is in-a-since a case-by-case basis. There are some objective truths to an excellent grade document though for starters;

1. Clarity: A good document should be clear and easy to understand. The language used should be simple and concise, and the content should be well-organized and structured.
  2. Accuracy: A good document should be accurate and factually correct.
  3. Completeness: An excellent document should be complete and comprehensive. It should cover all the relevant aspects of the topic and provide enough details to help the readers understand the subject matter.
  4. Consistency: A good document should be consistent in its style and formatting. The language used should be consistent throughout the document, and the formatting should be uniform and easy on the eyes.
  5. Creativity: An excellent document should be creative and engaging. Different from all the rest.
Overall, an excellent document should be well-written, informative, and engaging, with a clear purpose. It should be easy to read, understand, and act upon, and it should provide value to the readers.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?
The responsibilities of executive researchers in RP are including but not limited to:
  • Approving Documents for sampling/cross-tests
  • Creating a learning space for all research levels Via lectures
  • Assisting the DoR in keeping the department together and in tip top shape
  • Overseeing tests that require there audience
  • Insure that each researcher is following the ScD policies
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in.

My project-1 (1).pngName: A█████ L██ R██ V██ C█████

Operator Tag: Executive Researcher

Security Clearance Level: 4

Profile: A█████ L██ R██ V██ C█████ Was born on August 2, 1985, ██, ███████. A█████ L██ R██ V██ C█████ Was first brought to the foundation's attention a being suspended from ██████████ Universities Science Lab due to his continuous test on █████████████ and █████████, shortly after his suspension from the schools lab he was expelled from the University, finding that his behavior towards his fellow classmates where unpleasant after mentions of his lab suspension where public.

June 14,
████, The subjects of A█████ L██ R██ V██ C█████ tests were apprehended and designated SCP-███ after the discovery of the SCP, Field Agent A█████ H████ C███ brought the unaware civilian to the foundation where he was interrogated and his security risk were assessed.
A
█████ L██ R██ V██ C█████ was designated as ████████ researcher and put under watch of Dr. "A" due to his aptitude for ████████████, and the foundation deeming his talent useful for future use.

June 25,
████, SCP-239 was brought into site-██, The Special Containment Procedures were as followed: one room cell furnished with 1 (one) bed, 1 (one) EKG machine, and 1 (one) IV to be filled with pentobarbital mixed with [DATA EXPUNGED] to be refilled daily. Under no circumstances is SCP-239 to be removed from her containment area at any given time. The walls of this cell are to be coated in a telekill-lead alloy.

Surveillance Log x92███, Date -██-████

8:25 Dr. Crunch enters Dr. "A"s office

Interview Log x████, Date: ██--████

<Dr. "A"> My analysis of the situation has led me to the conclusion that SCP-239 is an unacceptable containment and security risk. Although several proposals have been made re: using her for containing other SCPs, the example of SCP-953 and others must serve as a stark reminder of the risks of overestimating the Foundation's ability to control SCPs with reality-altering powers.

<Dr. Crunch> I'm aware of the immeasurable damage that SCP-239 WILL cause its only a matter of time before this facility is in ruins

<Dr. "A"> Maybe we should neutralize her

<Dr. Crunch> HA! Us, kill that monster? Impossible even though we've dealt will SCPs like her, we have yet to handle one of her capability

<Dr. "A"> I believe that I've made a solution for that

A twisted grin appears on Dr. "A"s face

<Dr. "A"> [DATA EXPUNGED]

Surveillance Log x93███, Date -██-████

9:55 Dr. Crunch Leaves office

On
██-██-████ full site calamity occurred Incident 239-B.

Interview Log x████, Date: ██--████

<Dr. Crunch> You requested me to meet you sir? what's this for?

<O5-█> [DATA EXPUNGED]

<Dr. Crunch> Bout time y'all caught me. So what's next?, termination?, Demotion?

<O5-█> [DATA EXPUNGED]

<Dr. Crunch> Thank you, Me and Dr. "A" spend a lot of time studying them so its natural that we manage to contain the threat or rather subdue it.

<O5-█> [DATA EXPUNGED]

<Dr. Crunch> Why are you giving me this

<O5-█> [DATA EXPUNGED]

<Dr. Crunch> That sounds terrifying. So you gave me security level 4 clearance so I can study this entity? And possible expose my mind to psychological eldritch horrors that have a high likelihood of splitting my psych in half and living me in a vegetable like state?

<O5-█> [DATA EXPUNGED]

<Dr. Crunch> Perfect! where to I start

<End Interview Log>

Last edited:

Dalton

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2022
New York, USA
+ Major Support

Very dedicated and great RP, would help a lot with the researchers and I mean just look at the app, lots of work put into it!

Last edited:

Hypnotoad

Feb 7, 2023
+ Support

Provides some excellent Role-play in game and consistently maintains a professional attitude in all areas, I believe he would be a good addition to the Executive Researcher Team. Good luck.

Last edited:

Liberator

Jun 18, 2022
In regards to the allegation of my application being AI written, I'd like to simply say that while I did use AI correction services such as Grammarly and Wordtune, the writing was all done by myself. I do understand the concern as some of my verbiage and sentence structures were questionable at best. As such, I went back and changed the more suspect sentences. I did use outside sources to include in my application, but I did not outright use AI to make the document. In addition I also when back and GPT checked it, and got inconsistencies throughout; 49, 35, 45, 41. There were even inconsistencies in the flagged sentence. I am not trying to disparage the AI detection software, but it displayed some inconsistencies
I hope this clears up some concerns.

Archie Bambozzini

Aug 3, 2022
+Support
Even if the application is written by AI, Liberator is a extremely dedicated member of the research department and is fully deserving of Exec.

Lunaro

Oct 23, 2022
To: Lib Von Crunch
Subject:
Application Verdict

research logo.png

| Application Denied |

Greetings Lib Von Crunch,

This is a message composed by the Research Directorate to inform you that your application for the position of Executive Researcher has been unfortunately denied. We thank you for taking the time to apply for this position; after much deliberation, the team has decided to deny your application.

If you would like to discuss manners further, you may email (Discord message) either myself (Bees#4431) or Dpt. Director Kyle Ringer (Don't forget Hawaii#8207).

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

Kind Regards,
"Lunaro," Director of Research​

Status
Not open for further replies.