Liberator's Internal affairs Department director application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liberator

Jun 18, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:569890994
Discord name: your sprite daddy
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1w 1d 18h 44m (according to v-time) 3w + roughly
In what country are you located?: U.S.A
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Liberator (Foundation)
Civilian name: YURIi
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- 096, E-11 Pvt, NU-7 PVT, CI-A, IA Ambassador
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- no
Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?
- I'm applying for IA Director because I am going to further my assistance in the IA Department and push the department and live it in a better place than when I joined. I watched multiple agents, operatives, and ambassadors throughout my career and feel deeply that I can make a difference in the department. I've met and spoken with agents and I can see a spark in their eyes, I can see an amazing future in the department and I can be a leading contributor to the department's success and I can take the backlash in their failures. I wish to inspire and motivate others to be the best they can be like my Dpt director before me
What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:
- I believe that I'm suitable for Dpt Director because:
- My approachability, I feel as if I leave an approachable aura as I'm very friendly to other personnel and staff as well as other agents
- My dedication, I am very dedicated to this department, as I've spent a lot of time in the department and with the people in the department I try to bring top-tier efforts in my work and actively encourage others to do so.
- My work ethic, As stated in the previous point I put my all into the work I do so that others can take after me in their efforts. I've made mistakes in the past and I wish to move past them in hopes to come out as a better person and a more effective member of the Department I so deeply care about and I can safely say that I've made progress in my journey

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:
- the responsibilities of the Dpt Director are to:
- lead the Department to the best of his/hers ability
- oversee the agents, operatives, and ambassadors' work and how they operate in the facility
- appoint ambassadors from the best agents and operatives

Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:\
██████ was born in ██████ and given the label SCP-XXX-X prior to the events of site ██ receiving the title of ambassador of Internal Affairs was a big step in the right direction for SCP-XXX-X now known as Albert ██████, he was respected, liked, and well-known throughout the site. After receiving an email requesting his assistance in the events of site ██ he was obligated. Being debriefed in all of the information given he was alerted that the only other survivor of the breach was Dr. █████████, and he was a prime suspect of causing the breach. He left the office with all the information needed in the investigation. As he approached the room he noticed the uneasy silence in the hallway but he didn't pay it no mind he approached the door right before he could open it he heard the researcher scream " I did it, I was the one that cause the breach '' he then heard radio chatter coming from the observation room, He opened the door and it was His Dpt Director, " Mr. legate " he said in a surprised tone

- Albert: " were you observing the researcher "
- Mr. Legate: " That I was Albert "
- Albert: " did you hear his confession"
-Mr. Legate " I did, and I was very confused about why he would confess when the interrogation hasn't started "
- Albert: " were you on call with ethics about this investigation"
-Mr. Legate: " I still am, ambassador "
- Albert: " My apologies Director"
- Mr. Legate: "no need for apologies, even though there aren't any rankings amongst the ambassadors I still consider you the highest one "
- Albert: " Goofy ahh, " Albert thought to himself
-Albert: " did you alert them of the confession "
- Mr. legate: " that I did Albert "
- Mr. Legate: " actually they knew before I told them"
-Albert: "that's quite cryptic Sir"
-Mr. legate: "I'm telling you this before anyone else knows"
-Albert: " that being"
-Mr. legate: " I won't be in the department directly anymore as I've received a promotion
Albert then started to understand what he meant
-Albert: " YOU'RE APART OF THE COMMITTEE NOW?!"
- Mr. legate: " I am Albert"
-Mr. legate: " and with that being said there is an opening in the Department that I want you to take"
-Albert: " you want me to take your place as Department Director"
- Mr. legate: "as Deputy Director, there is already a head director now"
- Mr. legate: " you'll just take his Deputy spot "
- Albert: " I'm honored, sir "

-Mr. legate: " I'll just have to bring this up with the rest of the committee "

The radio chatter then became audible and Albert heard the voices of the Committee. The committee all had separate opinions on Albert's promotion, but they all eventually agreed to allow Albert a trial run in the position, with his trial beginning he was first assigned with wrapping up the researcher's investigation He thought hard about the punishment but came to two separate conclusions. 1.) He is to be amnestied and released of Duties, Or 2.) He is to be terminated as he poses a huge threat to this facility as well. With a heavy heart, he opt for the researcher's termination. He asked for the Committee's Allowance for the termination of Dr.██████. Albert and heard Chatter amongst themselves, he also noticed Mr. legate joining in on the decision. The Committee agreed that Dr.██████ is a threat to the entirety of the foundation and Deemed his termination as justified. Mr. legate then congratulated Albert on his promotion and wished him luck on his trial.
Some time has passed and Albert proved time and time again that he was good for the job Albert created training programs for agents, Albert has given one-on-ones to agents, and overall proved he was a responsible individual. Albert was called to the third floor upon hearing that his heart dropped to his feet, He felt as if his body was frozen and he couldn't move, after a couple of minutes, he calmed down enough to where he could move his body, he than fearfully made his way to the third floor. Albert made it to the elevator that leads to the third floor with shaky hands he pushed the button to call the elevator. Once the door to the elevator opened inviting him inside he hesitantly walked inside as the door closed his body was in complete lockdown Albert felt as if he couldn't breathe. The elevator doors opened owing him to the third floor he spotted two guards waiting for him they swiftly gagged him and bagged his head so he couldn't see anything around him after walking for a small amount of time the bag was removed and he was face to face with the Committee. He knew what this was for and he awaited their final judgment

Last edited:

MakoBun "Joker"

Aug 5, 2022
+Support
+Active
+Interesting

I hope ya get it Liberator, maybe the Combat Tech Expert could be official.

Sir Barry

Jul 20, 2022

1662508662275.png

Application Accepted
Hello Ambassador "Liberator" (Roi),

Your work, effort and commitment to Internal Affairs has not gone by unnoticed. As my first appointed Ambassador, you have gone above and beyond every opportunity you've been given. I have seen phenomenal work ethic and professionalism from you, on and off the field of duty. You help has been invaluable from the beginning. Your hard work and dedication has served you well, and you have proven yourself to be ready of the position of Director. I look forward to working with you, Director Roi. Congratulations!

Highest Regards,

1662508806744.png

Reactions: Liberator
Status
Not open for further replies.