Liberator's Overseer Assistant application (US)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liberator

Jun 18, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:569890994
Discord name: your sprite daddy
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1w 1d 18h 44m (according to v-time) 2w + roughly
In what country are you located?: U.S,A
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Foundation ( Liberator)
Civilian name: YURIi
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- E-11 PVT, Nu-7 PVT, CI-A, IA Ambassador
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
- Well firstly, I'm a very diligent worker. I'll work in-game from sun-up to sundown to perfect my in-game knowledge and Reputation. I've been a help to all that require assistance. I'll try my best to provide the most accurate information for any question brought to me. I've built a very clean and (to my knowledge) friendly persona to everyone I've come across, I'll be serious when needed and I can follow through with commands as well as give commands.
Secondly, being a part of Internal Affairs, I'm well versed in the art of report writing and undergoing investigation. Along with the previous reasons, My time as an ambassador has taught me how to be an ample leader and responsible individual when dealing with other personnel in the facility and I've also learned how to gain the respect of others through means, not of harm and threats but of giving them respect in-turn, to get the best result out of a bad situation, Much like the cases I deal with regularly as an IA ambassador. I know my department doesn't interact much with the Council members, but I can be a very valuably asset to the Foundation as a whole and to the Council, Only if you're willing to give me a chance.
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
- While the Overseer Assistants' responsibilities are Classified IC, Their main job is to carry out any tasks given to them by the Council. These tasks will vary in length and Difficultly they also assist the Overseers in tasks that just aren't worth their time compared to all their other responsibilities. But in the absence of an assignment, they would keep all the personnel in check so no one or nothing causes a severe threat to the Foundation or any of the Staff
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
CTjSPSpsf8MvjmFvBQgKWkR4Z9x3dyGZqFGsmRFOTmdPT5aACnj5Z5Eu3ecwnghPWxDXzHgblXwjl88LOxdxz_2Li1Kkr1nt3ArPWaIWqrBXNK-UXUF6ZYkxga07Q4SA-uJLj1Aywuh13n9K0F9EvA
<....TERMINAL ACCESS IS BEING RECORDED....>
/<....CLEARANCE LEVEL πέντε....>/
/<... ACCESS GRANTED ....>/
Welcome [REDACTED]
<....TERMINAL RECORDING HAS BEEN DISABLED....>
// GRANTING ACCESS TO FILE ελευθερωτής //

STAFF ENTRY 001

THE LIFE BEFORE

PLACE OF ORIGIN: ██████

DATE OF BIRTH: ██████

DATE OF DEATH: ██████

██████ was a young ████████ Just about 5,11, Blue eyes, Black hair. He listens to a podcast called " The Dead Man Tales " whilst he does his daily jog around the gated neighborhood. His favorite quote from the podcast is " innocence is a beacon for torture " edgy most will admit but not to him he loves it, but as the quote states, even the innocent are punished. September 10,████, ██████ was sentenced to death for the crime of terrorism against the U.S government. His world was turned upside down a complete 360 from his normal life. His time came, it was time for the chair, but in a strange unfamiliar twist, he was given an offer, either take the chair and leave everything behind or Die and become anew and join us in making the world a safer place from gods abominations. In a confused state, he reluctantly agreed to go with them, the men behind the glass proceed to order one of the guards to cover his eyes and mouth. All he could think is why, why is this happening to me? then A nauseous smell flooded his nose. He was amnestized.

POCKETS FULL OF SCRAP

Its been 15 years inside of the facility, A place that still feels unfamiliar even after being here for so long. Every day was the same he'd wake up and run around hoping to find anything of interest in the piles of trash that littered D-block, his new home. he would wait in the line in hopes that he would be a part of a test of any kind, just to get out of D-block for as little as 5 minutes, as it was a constant warzone between the D-Class and the security personnel. On September 10████ he was given special permission from MR. Legate, a man he's had many conversations with and he believed to be his friend, to answer the Local Site affairs phone and reports the calls to the agents for them to investigate. After thousands of calls and good behavior, he was put into a rehabilitation program and also granted the title as Internal Affairs agent. He was finally in a better place unlike the last 15 years of his life.

OVERNIGHTS

After living like garbage for 15 years he finally found his calling, The site called this branch of agents Internal Affairs, there like the police for the foundation, they enforce the rules and regulations in the facility for each department. He loved his job and wanted to go even further as he's had a taste of success, a taste he craved, a taste he had to satiate in order to live so he worked multiple 12-hour shifts back to back, rearranging files, summited reports, but he also graded and overviewed other agents reports and arrests to help make the department a better place. His action didn't go unnoticed, he was called to report to the Director's Office where he received his promotion to Ambassador.

HOMESTRETCH

35 years, 35 years of making arrests, grading reports and conducting investigations and he couldn't be happier, not only was he getting notoriety but he was getting experience, But there was something wrong he could feel it again that craving, that, desire again that there was more because there's always more he recalled The Site Inspectors, the mysterious inspector the silent judges he called them as they never spoke only observed. He found a new spark he found his craving, That was his next move, Inspector, He wanted that title and he made it his life goal to get that title at any cost. so he worked, he work until blood drained from every orifice, and even after that, he couldn't stop until he got that title. On September 10,████ he got a call, a special call, he got the call he worked so hard for, the call to floor 3 where he met, the Site Inspectors. He wasn't prepared for what was to happen next.

05-1: You've worked hard Ambassador

05-5: A true inspiration, the dedication, the work ethic, a true masterpiece

███; Thank you Sir

05-1: A little bird told us of your interest Ambassador

███: A little Bird?

05-1: Yes a bird

05-1: your dedication hasn't gone unnoticed but we can't appoint you to the title that you so crave

05-1: instead you will assist us, the facility is truly a beautiful thing, but it is just to large for us to take care of on our own, that's where you come in you are to carry out our will and our command is this understood

███: yes Sir I refuse to disappoint

05-1: good

The Chief Site Inspector presents his hand to ███ ,in an attempt to shake his hand finalizing this meeting

05-1: Welcome to top of the food chain

Last edited:

Camden

Jul 7, 2022
+Support
Liberator is great to work with, he is a good leader and very active, application looks nice as well.

Reactions: Liberator

Chris Henderson+

Mar 29, 2022
logo.png

From the Office of the ██████████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for ████████ Assistant. Unfortunately, the ███████ has declined this application due to the OA position being full.​

Status
Not open for further replies.