"Liquid" Karl's Executive Researcher Application [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Liquid" Karl

Jul 26, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:629864372
Discord name: liquid_karl
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Somewhere around 730+ hours I believe (vtime is broken)
In what country are you located?:USA
Time zone: CDT
Character name(s):
CI Name: CI-G [Liquid] Karl
Foundation Name: "Liquid" Karl
Civilian name: Liquid
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- CI-G
-I’m also DEA (unaware if this counts)
-SCP-096
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-yes but my record is cleared
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
-Because I have had my eye on this role since I began playing on the server, I absolutely love the research department, and I mainly play as a researcher for the most part so I feel like it's about time I applied for this position after the hours I've spent as a Sr. researcher.
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- Though I may only have one excellent-graded document I feel as if my experience far makes up for it, and I feel as if I have some good connections with the research department allowing me to more easily communicate with researchers, and share my thoughts and knowledge.
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
- one as of now but I plan on making way more as I continue on my path as a researcher even if this application is rejected because I believe as a researcher it’s my duty to expand knowledge on the SCPs contained here in site-65 in a proper decorated and organized manner.
An excellent document is a document that shows your unique ideas. The research department Likes documents that are original and creative, and that may lead to a better understanding of the SCP documented. The document must be well organized and well made to be excellent.
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:

Follow Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct:
Adhere to the foundation's Code of Conduct and Code of Ethics.

Support Team Members:
Help junior all the way up to executive researchers with tests, studies, and credit requests.
Assist peers with document creation and approval.

Expand Knowledge:
Learn and share insights about SCPs to improve the foundation’s expertise.

Educate and Engage:
Hold lectures and participate actively in organizational activities.

This falls under following the COC, and, COE but always follow ScD Policies ,and procedures they are in place for all of the research department.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

>Executive Researcher, "Liquid" Karl
The previous researcher at Site-23, Researcher Karl, was in charge of researching and documenting SCP-3718-H (Link to document HERE). A severe electrical disturbance led to a breach of the SCP when an instance of the SCP, codenamed "Liquid," jumped on and attached itself to Karl's head. Fortunately, it was a much weaker instance, but it still managed to merge its consciousness with the researcher, causing him to experience a severe form of Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) and confusion about his true self.
>Promotions and Transfer
Jr<Researcher<Sr<Jr.Research director<[TRANSFER AND DEMOTION]
Researcher Karl's progression through the ranks was marked by a deliberate pace. Though it took him several years to attain the position of overseeing his own SCP for documentation and research, his unwavering determination ultimately led to his appointment as the director of SCP-3718-H. However, shortly after his promotion, he became a danger to both himself and others at Site-23 when SCP-3718-H breached, following which he experienced the aforementioned incident with the "Liquid" instance. This event further underscored the unpredictable and perilous nature of his research subject. [Transferred from site-23<Site-65]
(put me in coach)

Last edited:

Kiryu

Dec 23, 2022
Detroit, Michigan
Incoming Message: Research Directorate of Site-65

Udvfiw5b5G3E1vda0gH9CxyEv3BSGSf4NNp5ymz6DatYmaCAF1PjEQRGi1kS0L1wqUayRLigWn1HkOB_FrKkCjdE0csIMfg5oeg2dUlEK_wGy9SNRFd6B3p9IRngrLiQ82m_8mRG4ye0UMB51BDpqA

Greetings, Karl!

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Executive Researcher within the Site-65 Research Department. Your time is greatly appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been elevated to an interview!

Please email (Discord message) Dpt. Director Darby (thegypsybard) or Dpt. Director Kiryu (.kurgerbing) to receive your interview!​

The Gypsy Bard

Apr 20, 2023
To: karl@scpf.int
Subject: Application Status

tJSLfXQ.png

| Application Denied |

Greetings Karl,

This is a message composed by the Research Directorate to inform you that your application for the position of Executive Researcher has not been chosen to continue at this time. We thank you for taking the time to apply for this position and encourage you to re-apply following a two-week span.

You may contact either myself (thegypysbard) or Dpt. Director Kiryu (.kurgerbing) if you have further questions.​

Status
Not open for further replies.